Search results

1. Chris K

For Sale 2002 GSXR 750 Track Bike - $3000

For sale: 2002 Suzuki GSXR 750 Track Bike Well, the time has come to get into less dangerous hobbies... I am getting married in 2 months and have decided to get out of doing track days. My last track day is July 5th at Summit Main. I would love to keep the bike in the NESBA family and sell it to...
  2. Chris K

Baltimore to Beaverun (October 18th 19th)

I'm planning on doing the full weekend at Beaverun on the 18th and 19th and looking to split the costs of transportation from Baltimore to Beaverun for the weekend. I have a 1999 F-150 longbed that will fit 2 bikes + gear comfortably. I plan on going down the afternoon/evening of the 17th, and...
  3. Chris K

For Sale: 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT!

For Sale: 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT! I am sad to have to do this, but it’s either get rid of the car or stop doing TD’s! My priorities in life are changing, and I just don’t need this car any more. I’m hoping that it will be purchased by someone who will enjoy it as much as I have. I have...
  4. Chris K

WTB: Oil Pan + Plug for 02 GSXR 750

As the title states, I am in need of an oil pan and a plug for my 2002 GXSR 750. The threds on my pan are just about shot. I believe the oil pan is the same for 02 and 03 600's and 750's, so anything in that range should work. If anyone has an extra one lying around please let me know. Email...