Search results

1. Rmcaninch600

2007 CBR 600RR race bike part out

I am parting out my 07 600RR. the bike has somewhere around 8k miles on it. Parts for sale: Motor- no issues, runs strong, woodcraft case guards clutch side guard ground down some what but still good $800 with stock clutch $1200 with slipper clutch installed Frame- straight some scratches...
  2. Rmcaninch600

6/30 shany oil spill info

I am looking to talk with the rider that had oil spew out of his cbr600rr in the first B session. I would really like to know what happen as you had us all stumped on where the oil came from. This would be helpful to me because I have the same bike and want to make sure it does not happen to me...
  3. Rmcaninch600

Feeler: 99 R6 part out

I have a 99 R6 that's been sitting in my garage and I am to going either fix it up and sell it or part it out if there is interest in the parts. its mostly stock with track plastics woodcraft clip-ons and rearsets, aftermarket fairing stay and sub-frame.
  4. Rmcaninch600

bio weapon fuels

does anyone know if bio weapon fuels is still up and running? thier website seems to be working still but no one seems to respond to my emails.
  5. Rmcaninch600

thanks to all

I got my bump to I this weekend at beaver and just wanted to thank Matt, Chris and all the other CR's(sorry I am horrible with names) who worked with me. Also, have to thank #20 Ben For his advice, help and tools. :adore: He helped me so many times I cant even list them all. I have yet to...
  6. Rmcaninch600

New Member from carlisle

Hello, I just joined Nesba and my first track day will be june 12th and 13th at beaver run. I have a 99 r6 track bike and all my gear, but i have to say I am a little bit nervous since I have never been on a track. I don't really care if I am the fastest one out there and I know I wont be. I...