thanks to all

Rmcaninch600

Control Rider
I got my bump to I this weekend at beaver and just wanted to thank Matt, Chris and all the other CR's(sorry I am horrible with names) who worked with me. Also, have to thank #20 Ben For his advice, help and tools. :adore: He helped me so many times I cant even list them all. I have yet to find a member or staff of nesba that are not good people. I Plan to be a member for many years to come (or till I run out of money)

Bseville

Ryan, Congrads on the bump to "I". I really enjoyed giving you advice and seeing you apply it on the track and watching your constant improvement. Huge improvements from your previous weekend at Beaver in June. I wish I could have been able to ride with you out there to help you in the area's I could not see, but the CR's gave you a lot of pointers out there. They are a very important resource and your riding showed that.

I enjoy working on bikes so that was not a problem helping you out with your bike either. I know a few things about turning wrenches. I will be glad to help you out however I can at Main in Sept if you need any.:D