5. chaveezy

RS Taichi Leathers (42-44US) - $225

SOLD! Thanks Cliff.
  6. chaveezy

Emailed... lmk
  7. chaveezy

I doubt anyone ever gets out of the sport completely but for now I'm going to play around with cars for a while. Get more use out of them than a track bike.
  8. chaveezy

Looking over the suit, it says made in Japan and also has a tag that says scholler, Switzerland... Not sure what to make of it, good suit, fits me great I am just selling all my track gear.
  9. chaveezy

If you can tell me what to look for I will gladly inspect it.
  10. chaveezy

I cannot answer that question as I have no way to identify it to that description. I can tell that it does not have US or EUR type sizing, it is W/LL, which I assume is Japanese sizing. They have been inspected by Alexa of Spyder Leatherworks and I just got done spending $100 in leather...
  11. chaveezy

Responded!
  12. chaveezy

Soold!
  13. chaveezy

F/S, NC, 2006 Yamaha R1 $6500/obo

Sold.
  14. chaveezy

Lowered price, $6000 firm, $6150 with front triple tree and rear spool PitBull stands. ***** Sale Pending ******
  15. chaveezy

A* Supertech R boots, Fake GP Pro gloves

Sorry haven't been around, anyways.... They are of decent quality but there is just something about them, first off, the dye stuck to my hands for the first half dozen times I wore them, then the stitching came out of the ring finger after only wearing them 10-12 times, the logo on the pinky is...
  16. chaveezy

Thanks! It does have a few little scuffs from being ridden but she's a great bike. The only reason I'm selling it is because I was going to get a 600 race bike and looking to pick up another vehicle for this year. Have a few action picks from VIR last August to somewhere around here.
  17. chaveezy

Sold!
  18. chaveezy

New to NESBA in PA

I'm hoping to make it up to NJMP this year a few times, maybe I'll seeya there! Welcome to NESBA :)