RS Taichi Leathers (42-44US) - $225

chaveezy

I cannot answer that question as I have no way to identify it to that description. I can tell that it does not have US or EUR type sizing, it is W/LL, which I assume is Japanese sizing. They have been inspected by Alexa of Spyder Leatherworks and I just got done spending $100 in leather repairs. I did not, however, have the colors dyed back, but that was not a priority for me. For $200, you can't beat this!

csteger03

Well the EVO series is a model of rs taichi makes. That's what I think you have, but I want to be sure because if it's some other model with regular Brazilian cowhide the retail on those can be up to $1000 dollars less. With the perforation sceme on the suit it defiantly looks like Japanese cowhide. Buy again I want to be sure, like I said there's a big differance.

chaveezy

Looking over the suit, it says made in Japan and also has a tag that says scholler, Switzerland... Not sure what to make of it, good suit, fits me great I am just selling all my track gear.

chaveezy

I doubt anyone ever gets out of the sport completely but for now I'm going to play around with cars for a while. Get more use out of them than a track bike.