Search results

1. O

2006 GSXR 600 Track Bike For Sale

Bump. Price Reduced to $4000 obo.
  2. O

Bump Price is reduced / negotiable. Thanks.
  3. O

2006 GSXR600 Track Bike $4000 obo Bill of Sale Only (can provide Bill of Sale I received from previous owner as well) Bike is located in Tulsa, OK 18k on motor, 15K on the bike Motor has only two track days on it, the rest is street riding. This bike is ready for the track now. Needs...
  4. O

WTB 2 06 07 GSXR 600 Motors

I have a street motor with just under 10K on it. I bought it from a guy after he wrecked the bike to use as a spare, but haven't used anything off of it. Its all stock to my knowledge. Let me know if you're interested. I also may be interested some kind of a trade on those type R cams and...
  5. O

2006-2007, 2008 GSX-R Pillion Bracket Replacement

Just bought one of these and installed it on my 06. Fit perfect! Thanks so much YZFace!!
  6. O

WTB: Entry Level 600cc Track Bike

Just bought one. Thanks to all who emailed with offers!
  7. O

PM sent. Thanks!
  8. O

Looking to spend no more than $3500, and of course, cheaper is better. Seller needs to be able to work with shipping the bike, if its more than 500 or so miles from Tulsa, OK. Preference given to fuel injected bikes. Have cash in hand, and am just looking for the right bike. Also, I have...
  9. O

2001 cbrf4i dayton, ohio

I've emailed this address twice, and got a failure notice (email address no good). I am interested. Please PM me or let me know if its still for sale. Thanks!
  10. O

2001 Honda CB 600 F4i TrackBike $1500 obo

Man, I wish this thing were closer to me!!!
  11. O

WTS/WTT: 2004 GS500F *5K Miles* - Tulsa, OK

Hey guys. I'm looking to sell or trade my GS500F. It has 51xx miles, and is in good condition. It is all stock, and has been treated well, with all fluids changed and valve clearances checked this season. It starts and runs like a new bike. I am looking to trade for a 600cc or 750cc, plus...