WTB 2 06 07 GSXR 600 Motors

chidadog

Have a friend that needs a bunch of 06/07 GSXR 600 motors. Kits are preferred but let me know what you have. I need mileage and street or track motors..also if anything was done internally. These will come apart so please be honest. Chidadog@gmail.com

Thanks
Pat

PatFitz9

I have an 07 motor, with one slightly bent valve. It won't completely close, but comes very close. If you're already taking it apart, should be an easy fix. 2k miles, stock 90% track riding. $500 and I have extra parts if needed to make it complete - wiring harness, ecu, throttle body, headers. PM me if you're interested. I'm in Chicago.

I have an '06 motor and an extra set of casings.
the motor has a small hole in lower case where chain hit after breaking at 120mph at barber.
(did not go down).
I was going to attempt a teardown/swap to new casings/rebuild over winter, but I'd prefer to sell all and have $$ for
upgrades to my bike.

motor has about 4k miles. I only rode it on track (approx. 500 miles); it was a street bike before I bought it.
pulls very strong, no issues whatsoever, except for hole....

can ship quickly from birmingham.

make an offer.

OilSooner

I have a street motor with just under 10K on it. I bought it from a guy after he wrecked the bike to use as a spare, but haven't used anything off of it. Its all stock to my knowledge. Let me know if you're interested. I also may be interested some kind of a trade on those type R cams and head that you have.

Thanks.

chidadog

Might be interested. Shoot me an email Chidadog@gmail.com

For anyone that is looking I've also got a fresh 07 600 SS built motor. Epoxied intakes. Head slightly decked to clean, valves ground and lapped, cams degreed, head bead blasted. All ready to go.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
I have two 06 600 motors one is stock and one is a ss build with yosh cams in it. $700 for the stock motor $1200 for the built motor. Pm me here or email me at emerson at revikar dot com or call me 703 565 3 one 3 one