Search results

1. haze748

Roebling Road hotels

I aim to please lol
  2. haze748

Roebling Road hotels

I'm about to sign up for the Roebling weekend and was curious what hotels some of you have stayed in down there. I see lots of options close to the track. I'm willing to pay a few more bucks for roach and STD free.
  3. haze748

Road Atlanta 3/26 - 3/27

Can't wait!
  4. haze748

How about a RA July 4/5/6 Roll Call??

Had a blast yesterday! Dumped it in the gravel at 12, but a little duct tape fixed it. Last two sessions were awesom!
  5. haze748

I'm only riding Friday, but will likely come back Saturday to hang out. Here's mine:
  6. haze748

I'm going on the 4th. Also my first time.
  7. haze748

Alpinestars Supertech R Boots 10.5/45 Black $250

For sale is a pair of Alpinestars Supertech R boots. Size is 10.5 US/45 Euro and I would say they run a FULL SIZE BIG. Color is black as shown in the pics. Bought them new in May or June of 2009 I think it was. Never crashed or damaged in any way. The only issue that I'm aware of is the rivet...
  8. haze748

RA July 4th Weekend

Can't answer your question, but I'll be there on the 4th!
  9. haze748

Bike decibels. How to get a number?

Was reading through this thread thinking about my setup. 2007 R6 with a full Leo Vince no db killer. Assuming I should be okay at Road ATL?
  10. haze748

Supersport or Superbike tail?

Took forever, but just ordered an Armour Bodies SBK tail. I've been told it should come with the support hardware; hope it does.
  11. haze748

2007 Yamaha R6 race/track bike with spares (pics inside) $5500

Free bump. MarMo is a great shop, nice guys.
  12. haze748

I need a recomendation for a chain and sprocket kit???

+1 on Motomummy. I got my 520 kit from them. Driven sprockets are holding up well after a few thousand miles and the chain is also doing great. I decided to purchase the motion pro jumbo tool only because I wanted to do it myself and it made the change a breeze. If you go that route, take...
  13. haze748

Yeah I've seen the hardware needed for a superbike tail. I think STG sells the kit; at least for the R6.
  14. haze748

Which one and why? I'm in the process of completing a set of bodywork(07 R6); already have the upper/fender but I'm not sure which tail I would benefit from more. Looking for input from the track whores out there who have experience with both. What are the advantages/disadvantages besides...
  15. haze748

2006-13 Ohlins Brembo Master

Want. Can't. Sad.
  16. haze748

shipping a race body kit ?

I just had an upper and fender shipped to me from someone on here and it only cost him $52 via UPS, NY to ATL. I wouldn't think a whole kit would be a ton more than that. That number sounds a bit high.....
  17. haze748

2006-2007 Yamaha R6 Upper Fairing Fitment

If you want the cover, its like $10-$12 new.
  18. haze748

WTB 06-07 R6 Armour Bodies LOWER

I already have the upper and the fender. Just looking for the lower and maybe a tail (doesn't necessarily have to be AB). Prefer new and/or unpainted with no damage. Cheers!
  19. haze748

We'll all pay the price because of these idiots

This. Bunch of retards. Shitty situation all around.