Search results

1. K

Will I slow things down?

I wear a 10.5 shoe... do the boots run the same sizes?
  2. K

Will I slow things down?

Thanks again everyone for the positive reinforcement. I pretty much think I am sold on trying out a trackday. I am just looking into all the safety gear I might have to buy... I have none of it. Is there a place where I might be able to get a used suit,boots,gloves relatively cheap? Thats all...
  3. K

Will I slow things down?

Thanks for all the positive replies! I am definately thinking of giving it a try. Still on the fence though... I dont have leathers or anything like that, is that a big added cost onto the cost of the trackday already?
  4. K

new from cleveland,ohio

Hey! I am in cleveland too and thinking about doing a track day in June will you be there?
  5. K

New guy from Ohio

Hi all! I am new up here in Ohio. I have had a military account for a few years and never used it. Thinking about trying the track. Seems like it would be tons of fun! Just kinda worried I would hold others up. Made apost in the track day forum about it. Just wanted to say hi and if I decide to...
  6. K

Will I slow things down?

Hi guys! Im really interested in doing some track days. I have a military account that I have had for a couple years and I have never used it. Thinking about using it now that I am in Ohio. Only thing is I have never rode any tracks around here or with any groups up here. Will I be too slow or...
  7. K

2009 Triumph Daytona675 $6000 OBO

Bike is SOLD! thank you everyone!
  8. K

2009 Triumph Daytona675 $6000 OBO

Hi guys, i am reposting this with a lower price, really need this bike gone. Its a 2009 Triumph daytona 675 with 2700 miles on the clock. It has a almost new set of bridgestone 003rs tires on it. Other than that it is completely stock. Never wrecked or layed down. The bike is almost flawless...
  9. K

WTB BeaveRun TrackDay Spot 9/25/2010

Looking to buy a spot for this day if anyone is selling please let me know thank you!