Search results

1. RubberSideDown

Autobahn or BHF

I live in Cincinnati and I am looking for new track options for 2013. I started track days several years ago with NESBA and am to the point that I would like to start sampling different midwest tracks. So far I have ridden Putnam (a lot), Mid-Ohio, Nelson Ledges and BeaveRun (Pitt Race). I...
  2. RubberSideDown

Grattan or Gingerman

I live in Cincinnati and I am looking for new track options for 2013. I started track days several years ago with NESBA and am to the point that I would like to start sampling different midwest tracks. So far I have ridden Putnam (a lot), Mid-Ohio, Nelson Ledges and BeaveRun (Pitt Race). I...
  3. RubberSideDown

No Putnam??? No SED's???

Does anyone know why there is no Putnam Park dates for 2011? I checked their schedule and it is filled up until Sept. with no NESBA dates. http://putnampark.com/Schedule.html It would be terrible for us in the Ohio Valley to lose this track. Also didn't see any SED's on the schedule. I was...
  4. RubberSideDown

Bluegrass MP

I know this has been discussed in several threads but I would like some administrative feedback. What is the status of NESBA getting dates booked at BMS? Are you working on it, is the BMS management nonresponsive/cooperative, etc? It is difficult to assertain what is even going on at BMS since...
  5. RubberSideDown

WTB: 04 R6 parts (victim of circumstance)

This weekend at Putnam did not go well. I got a flat tire on the front stretch during my second session. Things were going good I felt good and having a great session then BOOM! Asphalt-Sky-Asphalt-Sky-Asphalt-Sky. Thank God no one was behind me, I run beginner and target fixation could have...