Bluegrass MP

RubberSideDown

I know this has been discussed in several threads but I would like some administrative feedback.
What is the status of NESBA getting dates booked at BMS? Are you working on it, is the BMS management nonresponsive/cooperative, etc?
It is difficult to assertain what is even going on at BMS since there site doesn't get updated. It makes mention of another group (you know who I'm talking about) being a partner. Even they don't have dates listed for 2011.
I would love to give the track a try with NESBA if you can get it booked.
Overall, I would like to know if you have insight that I don't have access to.

rk97

Bluegrass is not open, and will not open until they settle their dispute with the bank. At least that's the way Monte tells it.

IF Bluegrass will even talk to NESBA, there's nothing for them to talk about yet. There is no projected completion date for the track, because construction is at a complete halt.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Yup, what rk said. There's a huge thread about it on the WERA forum if you're motivated to go over there and wade through it. It's not open, and it's not likely to open in the near future is my take on it.

ceptorman

HondaGalToo;168209 wrote: Yup, what rk said. There's a huge thread about it on the WERA forum if you're motivated to go over there and wade through it. It's not open, and it's not likely to open in the near future is my take on it.
No info on the WERA forum anymore regarding trackdays....Mongo nuked that section!

Joe Vital

the tracks bmart referenced are all reminders how lucky we are to have what we have.

it would be nice to see nelson ledges back on the schedule, instead of pipe dreaming about vapor tracks.

rk97

Nelson could have its own thread about the reasons NESBA no longer books it, but I don't disagree with you, Joe. I wish more members felt the same.

Without Summit, Putnam, or Mid-Ohio on the schedule yet, BeaveRun is the only track NESBA rides within 7 hours of me :(

bmart

Control Rider
They have a picture of Rossi (not to mention the others) racing on their vapor track. Really...on their front page! I bet Rossi didn't approve it. Smells a bit like false advertising to me. I'd keep my distance from a company like that.