Search results

1. phoenix

SV650 rear wheel, CBR600RR rear wheel, other parts

A small variety of parts for sale. Here's ad Ad I posted on the local craigslist. http://desmoines.craigslist.org/mcy/3291463904.html I can take some more pictures to upload here, since some of the stuff is gone the red and white plastics are sold, and the free stuff is picked over. I'm...
  2. phoenix

$300 in credits for $260

drop me a PM or somethin'
  3. phoenix

2001 Yamaha R6 - Iowa

2001 Yamaha R6 - sold This was my toy, my trackbike for the past year. It comes with a bill of sale only, it can not be registered for street use. The bike is modified a little from stock, including stainless steel brake lines up front and some racing brake pads frame sliders Stompgrip...
  4. phoenix

Video recorders

What do you folks use for onboard video recording equipment? I'm looking for something to capture track video as well as some other sports or family stuff. If it could mount to the bike, that would be good. I've seen some people who have a remote bullet camera that connects to the main camera...
  5. phoenix

Dual compound tires

Maybe a stupid question, maybe not. Are dual composition tires (like Michelin Pilot Power 2CT's) not worth the extra cost for a track only bike? I put a pair on my R6 this year, thinking they were the latest and greatest, but now after a trackday yesterday I'm thinking it was not worth the...