Search results

1. jbraslins

Cargomate 6 x 11 enclosed trailer

!!!! SOLD SOLD SOLD !!! 2006 Cargomate 6 x 11 foot enclosed single axle v-nose trailer with ramp, side door, 15" wheels and radial tires. Full 15" spare wheel and tire included. Inside Dims: 11' v-nose x 70" wide x 72" high Outer Dimensions: Length: 11' v-nose Width: 72" (96" including wheel...
  2. jbraslins

PC Gamnig - GTR Evolution championship

A few friends of mine and I started a GTR Evolution championship. So far we had only two events and it's been a ton of fun. We have about 5 people currently and are actively looking for more. Even though you would be jumping in 2 races behind, i think it's still well worth it. We race every...
  3. jbraslins

Peanut's Tropical Smoothie stand

Got a chance to sample a bone-healing muscle-repairing mood soothing tropical orange smoothie at Peanut's stand at VIR Big Kahuna this weekend. Yum! Thank you! P.S. Watching Peanut work the smoothie stand instead of control riding was somehwat humorous :)
  4. jbraslins

Selling NESBA credit 90 cents on the dollar

Due to my recent wreck at VIR and subsequent injury, i had to cancel all my track days for this year. As a result i have $2600 worth of Nesba credit and quite a few medical bills i gotta pay. I am selling my credit for 90 cents on the dollar. That's 10% off. So if you need $200, just paypal me...
  5. jbraslins

Credit transfer?

Would be nice if nesba site allowed you to transfer your $ credits to another member.
  6. jbraslins

Checkin-in

So i got banged up pretty good at VIR a week ago on friday (7/18): Collapsed lung, broken humorus, 6 broken ribs and a broken shoulder blade. Prolly will leave the hospital tomorrow. From what i could recall i got one wicked chatter on the brakes at the end of the back straight. Could not slow...
  7. jbraslins

Automatic Thread Subscription

Never mind, i figured it out :)