Search results

1. A

NJMP I group 4 sale: Aug. 20th Wednesday.

I have an Intermediate group spot for sale for this Wednesday at the new Thunderbolt track. Had the joy of seized rear wheel bearing on my 675, so that bike is out of commission for the week. please e mail rich at dragonflyinteractive dot com
  2. A

Question for those who've ran at Thunderbolt

For those who have been there, how would you rate that track for a 450 Husky Motard? I got a fried rear bearing and bent axle on my 675, so that's going to be out of commission for a week at least :-( Would like to still make it out there next Wednesday on teh Superretard, but not if I'm...
  3. A

Bike table and Pit Bull front stand

Both of these items are rather large, so I prefer to sell them in person. I'll be at pretty much all of the NESBA NJMP dates this year along with some other clubs. First item is a 24" x 6' work table for sale. I purchased this along with a bunch of 250 parts, and never really used it. It's...
  4. A

Additional NJMP dates?

I think this question is more for Dutch: Given that we've seen about a 6 or so dates pop up for various clubs at NJMP, is there any talk of more to come? Kind of odd that they had open holes in the track's schedule, but I'll take any additional dates there that I can get. The place is just...
  5. A

Tires at NJMP

Does anyone know if Pirreli tires will be there at the Lightning event next Wednesday? Also, do they typically carry Corsa IIIs? Does anyone do mounting of tires that are purchased somewhere else? Sorry for the basic questions, first NESBA event for me.
  6. A

WTB- NJMP in August - Intermediate group

Looking for an intermediate spot at NJMP. Damn that date sold out fast!