Bike table and Pit Bull front stand

antirich

Both of these items are rather large, so I prefer to sell them in person. I'll be at pretty much all of the NESBA NJMP dates this year along with some other clubs.

First item is a 24" x 6' work table for sale. I purchased this along with a bunch of 250 parts, and never really used it. It's built around a steel frame and legs with an aluminum surface. There are two pockets built into the surface, maybe for rear stand wheels? Excellent work height, same dimensions as the pro tables.

It looks like the legs unscrew, but they are painted shut. Looking for $125

Pretty lightweight table. About 24" high. Just no room for it in the garage

IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

Also for sale, a front triple tree Pit Bull stand. Excellent structural shape, just some cosmetic scratches. This is the older style, dedicated front stand. Looks like a small pit adapter is mounted, however, you can buy individual ones from Pit Bull. Looking for $75

IMG_1705.jpg

IMG_1704.jpg

antirich

Legs are threaded into the base, but it looks like the last owner painted them shut. I'm pretty sure someone with the right motivation could unscrew them and make the table super portable.

Jmurr46

I am interested in the table, what's your location? I could pick it up if you are not to far away.