Search results

1. NCcummins

Alpinestars Motorcycle Riding Gear

The leathers have been sold! Thanks!
  2. NCcummins

Everything has sold BUT the leathers! $450 CASH!!!!
  3. NCcummins

Sorry, that is definitely my fault! I left them out of the listing. The boots are a USA 9.5 and EURO 44 and the gloves are XL. Thanks!
  4. NCcummins

The helmet has been sold!
  5. NCcummins

Everything has sold BUT the leathers! $450 CASH!!!!
  6. NCcummins

I have some motorcycle riding gear that I no longer need because I sold my bike. I purchased everything you see listed BRAND NEW from MR Motorcycles less than two months ago! $450 CASH - LIKE NEW Aplinestars Carver 2 piece leather riding suit! I still have the plastic cover and hanger that it...
  7. NCcummins

2008 Suzuki DRZ400SM! Supermoto! Supermotard!

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. NCcummins

$5,000 cash!!!!
  9. NCcummins

I may consider trades along with cash......
  10. NCcummins

2008 Suzuki DRZ400SM You are looking at one of the cleanest bikes on the road today. I purchased this Supermoto at the beginning of this riding season, and it has been the most fun I’ve ever had on a motorcycle. I came off a ZX10 and R1 and I like this bike more than I did both of my...
  11. NCcummins

2003 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 STREET or TRACK

SOLD to a NESBA member!
  12. NCcummins

2003 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 STREET or TRACK

I bought this 2003 Kawasaki ZX6r 636 off a buddy who did not want to buy new plastics nor put it back together after he had a minor wreck on it. It does have a salvage title (as most bikes do IF the accident was reported). I have completely gone through this 636 front to back, top to bottom, to...
  13. NCcummins

2009 yam r1

I wish I could come up with the extra cash. I have $7,800 if you decide you want it gone!
  14. NCcummins

2001 Yamaha R1

I'm listing this for a friend of mine. Please contact Bobby at 828-774-0796 for more information. The bike runs and rides excellent. Very well mantained! It is on a full on track bike. The bike has a custom micron exhaust, BMC race filter, new NGK iridium spark plugs, and clear double bouble...
  15. NCcummins

2007 Yamaha YZ450F! Showroom! Spotless! Trade?

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. NCcummins

2009 yam r1

This is the exact bike I've been looking for. I'm in Asheville. I'm just waiting on my Cummins to be picked up Friday and I'll be buying a 09+ R1.
  17. NCcummins

2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R track bike

If you still have it in a week or so, I'll get a hold of you. I'm on the North side of Asheville.
  18. NCcummins

2007 Yamaha YZ450F! Showroom! Spotless! Trade?

I purchased this bike with a fresh rebuilt motor and it currently has less than three hours on it. There are so many aftermarket parts on this bike I cannot list them all. You can clearly tell by the pictures this bike is in perfect condition. It starts on the first kick every time. No expenses...