2008 Suzuki DRZ400SM! Supermoto! Supermotard!

NCcummins

2008 Suzuki DRZ400SM

You are looking at one of the cleanest bikes on the road today. I purchased this Supermoto at the beginning of this riding season, and it has been the most fun I’ve ever had on a motorcycle. I came off a ZX10 and R1 and I like this bike more than I did both of my other bikes combined! I purchased this bike of a Marine who lived in Knoxville, TN. The bike had less than 4,000 miles when I bought it. It has had AMSOIL 10w-40 100% synthetic motor oil run in it its whole life. The oil has been changed every 1,000 miles and still looks new when it is drained. I planned to keep this bike for many years but of course plans changed, and I purchased a new truck so the bike needs to go.

I have installed the following parts within the last 500 miles:

-Under-Fender LED Taillight

-Stainless Steel Aftermarket Chain Guard

-Trail Tech Light-Weight Fly Wheel (-12 oz.)

-Stainless Steel Under-Fender Tag Bracket

-PG Graphics

-Bar-End Mirrors

-Smoked LED Rear Turn Signals

-Smoke Front Turn Signals

-Full Yoshimura RS-2 Exhaust (header, midpipe, and muffler)

-Wide Aftermarket Foot Pegs

- Driven 15T Front Sprocket

-Driven 39T Rear Sprocket

-Custom Axle Sliders

-Front 320mm Wave Rotor Big Brake Kit

-Front Gafler HH Pads

-Rear Wave Rotor

-3x3 Air Box Mod (for the Jet Kit)

-Stage 2 DynoJet Jet Kit

-NGK Iridium Spark Plug

-KnN Air Filter

Today, the bike has just over 5,800 miles on it and is the nicest Supermoto you will find on the street. This bike has never seen dirt! The engine has not been tampered with so there is nothing to worry about with this bike! I have added the proper modification to make one great motorcycle. I geared the bike to have lower RPMs so it is comfortable on any road, and still snappy in the corners.

I planned to keep the bike for a while; therefore I have some brand new parts that go with it, which include:

-Two (2) Oil Filter (KnN and Suzuki)

-Two (2) Quarts of 10w-40 Synthetic AMSOIL

-ZETA Red Rear Axle Blocks (BRAND NEW)

-EBC Rear Brake Pads (BRAND NEW)

-ToolTube with Aux. Fuel Canister (BRAND NEW)

-520-110 (link) Chain (BRAND NEW)

I’m sure I am forgetting some things. This has been the best bike I’ve ever owned (I have owned several of all different makes and models). I hate to sell it, but it has to go. I have over $2,500 alone in aftermarket accessories within the past few months. The bike is meticulously maintained and cared for. It has been garaged kept since day one!

I will be out of town until August 5th. The bike is available to be shown any day after 5:30pm with an arranged appointment.

I have many GoPro videos of me riding this DRZ400SM. If you would like to view them, please go to YouTube and search "NCcummins." You will then find many videos I have taken on the GoPro. Have a look at all the videos that say DRZ400SM, Supermoto, Supermotard, or Motard. You will be very pleased with how well this bike handles; and it shows!

$5,000 CASH!!!!

-Chris

828-275-0080

022-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

018-2.jpg

017-2.jpg

016-2.jpg

015-2.jpg

014-3.jpg

013-2.jpg

012-2.jpg