3. csteger03

FS: '11 ZX6R Track Bike w/ Marchesinis+GPA211s

Title situation?
  4. csteger03

FS: '11 ZX6R Track Bike w/ Marchesinis+GPA211s

Do you have the stock wheels for sale?
  5. csteger03

Arai tear offs

Haha... Thanks noobiancan! I learned that the hard way. Had no idea what I was getting my self into... unreal!
  6. csteger03

Arai tear offs

Thanks alot guys! I appreciate all the help. I will tape the corners for sure. Has anyone heard of a tear-off brand called "superthins"?
  7. csteger03

Arai tear offs

I did not know that. To be honest I thought the blue pieces were the tear off, but it's more or less a protector?
  8. csteger03

Arai tear offs

Hey guy's, I'm looking for some help! I'm looking to get some tear offs for my Arai corsair v. The problem is that the ones from Arai are blue not clear, even though "they" state they are clear tear offs. I'm looking for the ones that AMA racers wear like Josh Hays and Martin Cardenas use...
  9. csteger03

Autobahn Re-paved?

Yeah, I heard the south course was a bumpy mess... thats why I never bothered doing a track day there. I guess I'll see how it turns out before I sign up for one.. Thanks for the info!
  10. csteger03

Autobahn Re-paved?

I heard from a couple people that the Autobahn cc was doing a complete re-surface this off season. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Thanks.
  11. csteger03

Shift Vertex 1pc. suit Blk/Wht Size 42 Euro

Update this suit is a 50 euro not a 52 euro. I forgot this suit runs bigger than normal. If you normally wear a 42/52 this suit should fit you well. Sorry for the mixup. :doh:
  12. csteger03

Much appreciated... I know how you feel though. I was looking for a certin helemt for over a year before I found one in my size. :doh:
  13. csteger03

For sale MINT Shift vertex 1pc. suit. The suit have never been worn outside my basement and is absolutly MINT! This suit is discontinued and not available anymore. If you like the look of this suit, you may not have another chance to get one brand new. It is a size 42 Euro. I am 5'10" tall...
  14. csteger03

2007 ZX6R Track Bike Complete Part Out

Do you have an exhaust system for sale? Or is it going with the motor?
  15. csteger03

Ride Share? Southeast WI to Barber?

I would so be down, but funds are an issue right now...
  16. csteger03

Locating someone in Wisconsin

Do you know where in Wisconsin? Madison?