Search results

1. Thinkmoto

2014 Schedule Posted

Is there any truth behind that statement?
  2. Thinkmoto

Autobahn or BHF

I've never been to Autobahn so I have no input. I have been going to BHF the last 2 years and really enjoy it.
  3. Thinkmoto

Would you come back to NESBA?

I never rode with Nesba, but it was my plan to ride with them before the pullout this year. I want to ride at Road America once before I die and Nesba is the only org I'd go with.
  4. Thinkmoto

Where are you riding this year?

All motovid wednesdays and possibly the labor day weekend event.
  5. Thinkmoto

WTB 1 Piece Leathers Size 44

My bad linked up a 2pc. sorrys:doh:
  6. Thinkmoto

Sick of watching riders get hurt due to unsafe race tracks

As a Trackday noob this year, I have never once felt in danger at BHF. I think the track is safe and greatly appreciate Nesba's efforts with the airfencing. In all honesty if someone feels its not safe, go home and don't ride there. Compared to some of the MX tracks around WI/IL its far safer at...
  7. Thinkmoto

2008 R6 Wheels,Bodywork,stuff

OK how much for the 2 rears, 1 front shipped to 53538? How new are the tires for build date? Are they from this year? I'm debating the sprockets, might just do the 46,48rear. I think I'll hold off on the race glass....how much for a complete set of sharkskins shipped to 53538 as well? sorry for...
  8. Thinkmoto

what are the date codes on the tires? I'm interested in 2 rears and 1 front. Also interested in 15T, 46T,47T,48T sprockets used or new pending shape for used ones. Lastly what kind of used misc bodywork do you have? Brand? etc.
  9. Thinkmoto

What size vortex sprockets? what size are the GPA's? D211's?
  10. Thinkmoto

Ballistic 4 Cell EVO 2 Battery

The OP stated those 'facts" openly way to go captain obvious.
  11. Thinkmoto

BHF July 2nd 3rd

I have a motion pro revolver on my 07 R6v, I ended up putting the smallest revolver on it too help me smooth out my throttle inputs. It helps a lot if you are not smooth on the throttle. Like everyone else said slow down and work on being smooth. Body position will help this as well, work with...
  12. Thinkmoto

209gpa wear

My 209's look great after 3 trackdays at blackhawk farms. I just had a baseline suspension setup done on my 3rd trackday with all stock suspension on my R6. I'm a slow Intermediate rider and I don't use warmers.
  13. Thinkmoto

Let's See Your Trackbike!!

Saltman your bike looks great, but loosen the chain!
  14. Thinkmoto

Helmet Advice - Shoei Rf-1100 vs X-12?

:agree: They give discounts to forum members too (wera, R6, etc)
  15. Thinkmoto

Try ridersdiscount, they are pretty hard to beat inless you have a dealer hookup.
  16. Thinkmoto

I got mine for $600
  17. Thinkmoto

I have a X12 Glory graphics, great helmet.
  18. Thinkmoto

New Paint

Friday is actually a track clinic, so more one on one with the CR's. Right now I'm going to concentrate on body positioning and when I start hearing positive comments on that i'll move to working on markers,etc. I now see why everyone says go to the track and ride:D Thanks man, looks like it...
  19. Thinkmoto

New Paint

:haha: NICE