New Paint

fitz

I like it better the "new and improved" way, MUCH more manly :D

fitz

P.S. Sorry about your ride.

noobinacan

Dieselboy;189667 wrote: Made some changes on Sunday.

5724629606_7870634544_b.jpg
gives it character.
glad you're ok

mike574

Hope you feeling better you looked a bit pissed about it after, but thanks for the help in the pit during the endurance race on friday.

bigkaley

Control Rider

Hope you're alright. Have to ask about the "decoration" on the front master cylinder reservoir cap? If it's what I think it is, my next question is "Who'd you buy the bike from?". Hope the damage is just on the surface.....

Dieselboy

bigkaley;189797 wrote: Hope you're alright. Have to ask about the "decoration" on the front master cylinder reservoir cap? If it's what I think it is, my next question is "Who'd you buy the bike from?". Hope the damage is just on the surface.....
Lol, got it at the hospital and have had it there for a year now. I heard you got your hands an a bunch and gave some out.

Dieselboy

mike574;189759 wrote: Hope you feeling better you looked a bit pissed about it after, but thanks for the help in the pit during the endurance race on friday.
No problem man it was a lot of fun, thanks for the tire sox, and all the other stuff I had to borrow!

Just that the sun came out right after I crashed added insult to injury and my warmer's getting busted, I was just fuckin depressed. Ain't so bad though, and that one race was worth it! Anyway wish Pat good luck with the wedding and keep Ron away from Vinny. :p

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Good to hear you`re OK!! from the pics it doesn`t seem to be a a great deal of damage, so get the bike fixed and we`ll see you out there...

Thinkmoto

Dieselboy;188055 wrote: Thanks, season's been ok I've only done 3 days so far. This weekend is going to be awesome though. Bikes been great, I just need to figure out how to ride it faster. :D

Cool man, I'll be doing my 2md track day this Friday. Bummer about the crash, hope your alright, the bike looks fixable.

Dieselboy;188055 wrote:

haters-gonna-hate-monkey-crossed%20legs-1291945299k.jpg

:haha: NICE

Dieselboy

Thinkmoto;189880 wrote: Cool man, I'll be doing my 2md track day this Friday. Bummer about the crash, hope your alright, the bike looks fixable.
Good luck! Focus heavily on markers, once I started utilizing brake/apex/turn in markers i saw a drastic reduction in my lap times. Now it's just a dangerous game of connect the dots, and figuring out where I can push back my brake markers and how soon I can get on the gas. And definitely get one of the CR's to tow you around so you can get an idea of the best line. Have fun out there, hope it stays sunny for ya.

Thinkmoto

Dieselboy;189883 wrote: Good luck! Focus heavily on markers, once I started utilizing brake/apex/turn in markers i saw a drastic reduction in my lap times. Now it's just a dangerous game of connect the dots, and figuring out where I can push back my brake markers and how soon I can get on the gas. And definitely get one of the CR's to tow you around so you can get an idea of the best line. Have fun out there, hope it stays sunny for ya.
Friday is actually a track clinic, so more one on one with the CR's. Right now I'm going to concentrate on body positioning and when I start hearing positive comments on that i'll move to working on markers,etc. I now see why everyone says go to the track and ride:D Thanks man, looks like it might be another beautiful day Friday for riding.