Search results

1. rsmith

FS: MotoGP suit, Bohn back and chest protector, Teknic gloves, Sidi boots, ...

Who needs some nice gear as backup or rain suit?
  2. rsmith

Back and Chest protector are boxed up and ready to go, sharing the shipping cost so $65 for both shipped inside the US Price drop on the MotoGP suit, $350 shipped inside the US
  3. rsmith

FS: XT U.tra-Lap timer

Sold!
  4. rsmith

FS: XT U.tra-Lap timer

XT Racing Ultra-Lap Timer $70 shipped. Perfect working condition. No scratches on screen. Uses infrared not GPS technology so requires a beacon at the track.
  5. rsmith

Speedstar gloves maybe, I don't remember and I haven't been able to find a 100% match on the interweb.
  6. rsmith

Moto GP Compression One-Piece Leather Suit Size 44 Used but in great condition. Never crashed, only blemishes on the silver panels where the paint rubbed off. All zippers work well. Asking $400 plus shipping or local pickup could be arranged in central NJ...
  7. rsmith

FS: Pitbull front and rear stands

Pit Bull Rear Stand Used but in great condition. Includes both spool and swingarm adapters. Asking $100 plus shipping or local pickup could be arranged in central NJ. ---------------------------------------------------------- Pit Bull Hybrid Dual Lift Stand Used but in great condition...
  8. rsmith

FS: Woodcraft 3-piece Split Clip-Ons – 50mm clamp size

Woodcraft 3-piece Split Clip-Ons – 50mm clamp size New, never mounted set includes everything pictured (fork clamps, bars and grips) Fits GSXR 04+ 600s, 750s, 1000s, and 06+ R6, R1 see the woodcraft-cfm.com application chart to confirm it works for you. Asking $100 shipped or local pickup...
  9. rsmith

FS: 04 GSX-R 600 - $2800 obo

Sold today.
  10. rsmith

Gone today
  11. rsmith

Sold it today.
  12. rsmith

Sold today, I will miss the old girl. Thanks,
  13. rsmith

D209GPA wear?

Good info on tire wear Dave Moss from Catalyst Reaction did some great shows on OTT on the topic of tire wear and the various factors (suspension, pressures, temp, etc) that impact it. I think it covers a lot of the questions being asked here...
  14. rsmith

Congrats Ron!!

Photo supplied by SuperbikePlanet.com Outside pass on Hayes - PRICELESS!! Congrats on the finishes