Congrats Ron!!

Trent1098S

Argh.. at least give me some time to learn how to go fast on the track before you all go out and kick my ass en masse... I've only ridden 8 sessions at Putnam!

Perlzuki

Pretty impressive Ron. Great job on getting in & then riding your ass off. Hope to see ya down south again soon! Are going to make AMA at VIR???

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000
BMW K1200 GT

ronhix

ckruzel;132656 wrote: congrats indeed, (i think the decals helped :) )
Thanks so much for the sweet decals Chris. They definitely added a few HP to the bikes!

Bikes turned out real nice and the stickers fit the scheme perfectly!

2010-Bike-01.jpg

ronhix

Perlzuki;132670 wrote: Pretty impressive Ron. Great job on getting in & then riding your ass off. Hope to see ya down south again soon! Are going to make AMA at VIR???
Thanks Mark, I sure hope so! We will have to wait and see.

rk97

I actually laughed out loud when I saw Ron's bike at Putnam and realized the "C" sticker wasn't a sticker at all, it's just printed onto the wrap.

ronhix

rk97;132931 wrote: I actually laughed out loud when I saw Ron's bike at Putnam and realized the "C" sticker wasn't a sticker at all, it's just printed onto the wrap.
My first AMA event, they ask me to remove it because trackday stickers and other race org sticker are prohibited. I told them I couldn't. They said that I needed to tape over it. I said no can do. NESBA is a sponsor. :)

CrashR6

ronhix;132958 wrote: My first AMA event, they ask me to remove it because trackday stickers and other race org sticker are prohibited. I told them I couldn't. They said that I needed to tape over it. I said no can do. NESBA is a sponsor. :)
OWNED:moon:

j_fuggin_t

OH & hey ron, i'm gonna smoke you at putnam this weekend :D (of course you have to leave your bike in the trailer & stay away from the track ;) )

749scott

ronhix;132958 wrote: My first AMA event, they ask me to remove it because trackday stickers and other race org sticker are prohibited. I told them I couldn't. They said that I needed to tape over it. I said no can do. NESBA is a sponsor. :)
DMG :spank:

liteitup

rsmith;133068 wrote:
BJN71284.JPG

Photo supplied by SuperbikePlanet.com

Outside pass on Hayes - PRICELESS!!

Congrats on the finishes
That pic pretty much sums it up! Gets my blood flowing! Thanks Ron for the bump to A a while back and giving me a few pointers. I watched that race recently and kept looking at the top of the screen to see your name and keeping track of you. I wish they would show a bit more of the other riders on TV instead of 1st and 2nd place all the time...

rk97

liteitup;136241 wrote: I wish they would show a bit more of the other riders on TV instead of 1st and 2nd place all the time...
How about Ron just gets up to 1st or 2nd place? :D

How many AMA races has it been, Ron? Six? I think the best is yet to come.