Search results

1. needasixr

2013 Triumph Daytona 675R ($6500)

Have a buyer coming to look at it this weekend.
  2. needasixr

2013 Triumph Daytona 675R ($6500)

Selling my 2013 Triumph Daytona 675R. 2500 miles on it. The first 500 were street miles. Has factory Brembo ABS brakes with steel braided lines and Vesrah pads. Factory Ohlins forks and shock. Factory quick-shifter. Arrow stainless steel race pipe. Power Commander with custom map done by Karns...
  3. needasixr

2013 Triumph Daytona 675R

Sorry. The bike is located in State College, PA.
  4. needasixr

2013 Triumph Daytona 675R

Selling my 2013 Triumph Daytona 675R. Bike is awesome, but I am just too old for this shit. Has 2500 miles on it. The first 500 were street miles. Has factory Brembo ABS brakes with steel braided lines and Vesrah pads. Factory Ohlins forks and shock. Factory quick-shifter. Arrow stainless steel...
  5. needasixr

Leathers-Free

Leathers were taken.
  6. needasixr

Sidi Boots-Free

Giving away my old Sidi boots. WELL worn. Seriously, very worn, but perfect for someone just wanting to try the track and not spend a bunch of money. They will pass tech. They are a size 7.5, but I wear an 8.5 and squeezed my feet into them. Comfortably? NO. But I got them so cheap I made it...
  7. needasixr

Leathers-Free

Giving away my old leathers. Well used but they will pass tech. I was wearing them in A group in September. Perfect for your friend who wants to try the track but isn't committed yet. Comes with character rub marks to up your track cred and brand new ChickenHawk sliders. Not sure how old they...
  8. needasixr

ATTN: N2 AIR FENCE FUNDRAISER/POTLUCK @ PITT RACE 9/14-9/15

I can bring a big pot of buffalo chicken dip and tortilla chips.
  9. needasixr

MotoGP Austin Question

Going to the MotoGP round in Austin in April. For the folks that have been, is it necessary to get a grand stand seat or is it like most tracks and you can walk around and enjoy different vantage points? At AMA races in Mid-Ohio it was a lot more fun to grab a chair and walk around, but this is...
  10. needasixr

PittRace - North - May 23-24, 2015

That's funny cause Todd can't get enough of my meat either. Be there with buffalo chicken dip and some type of beef or pork on the smoker.
  11. needasixr

N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

This is great news. Thanks, guys!
  12. needasixr

Something completely unexpected...

As I recall, you passed that dashing young fella on the Kawi8 after the checkers were displayed. I believe you also signaled that he was number one when you did it. You used a strange finger though...
  13. needasixr

Beave Run/Pitt Race Pot Luck Dinner??

I'll bring my meat. Todd says its not as good as Tom's sausage, but he chokes it down anyway.
  14. needasixr

Roll Call: BeaveRun 20-21 July

In for both days.
  15. needasixr

Unfortunate news from Beaverun.

PJ: Glad to hear the recovery is in full swing. Get well.
  16. needasixr

NYST 6/15-6/16 Roll Call Let's do another Pot Luck Dinner!!

If your lovely wife brings the grill, I will bring some steak (or something like that). And my track daughters will make buffalo dip too.
  17. needasixr

I group video Sun @ Beave?

PJ and Tom: Heal up, guys. We need characters like you to make the weekends more fun. Joey did a heck of a job standing in for his old man though.
  18. needasixr

NESBA Represents at Wheeling and Pittsburgh

Hmmmm... Take a half day of vacation and hang out drinking beer and talking bikes? Maybe I'll see you guys in 2 weeks.
  19. needasixr

Roll Call: Beave 5/25-26!!!

Now we're getting somewhere... Not sure how much riding I can do, but drinking and eating? I'm in.
  20. needasixr

WTT Green Gummi Bears for Red

No, artificially sh!t flavored with 10% real juice. LOL! You ain't right, brother.