Search results

1. D

Vinyl Decal Equipment And Inventory - Any Interest?

As stated above, all of my vinyl cutting equipment, software, inventory, books, cd's, etc. The list: Plotter And Software Package Vinyl Express Lynx24 24" Vinyl Cutter/Plotter Vinyl Express Plotter Stand With Media Rollers Vinyl Express Lxi Expert Vinyl Cutting Software With USB...
  2. D

2004 GSXR600 Streetbike - PA

$4800 Trade for V-Strom? DRZ400? Mid 90's Z-28?
  3. D

A few pics... ...hot off the camera...
  4. D

Any interesting trades? Offers?
  5. D

Signs Decals No More...

Lol....that's pretty good. They didn't ever say anything about shutting down...all they wanted me to do was pay them 15% of the gross revenue of everything I sold that was Honda related, and if I continued to pay them 15%, I could keep selling the stuff, basically. Shutting down was my...
  6. D

Signs Decals No More...

Don't really know for sure....I know that the day I got my letter in the mail, I immediately went to the TapeWorks and AllOutGraphics sites, and all of their HONDA pages were removed, with no explanation. After talking with the nice lady in the Law Department (Yikes!) I made a comment to her...
  7. D

2004 GSXR600 Under 7000 miles, if I remember correctly. Dunlop Qualifiers w/ 1 trackday and a few hundred street miles. Blue & white factory plastics, with the usual wear. BMC race filter '05 GSXR1000 OEM Ti header w/ M4 GP end can FI mapped via TEKA at Karns Performance Racelight double bubble...
  8. D

Signs Decals No More...

Hey Guys & Gals, Some already know this, but for those that have not heard, 'tis true....the website is down and I am no longer taking orders. First, there was a slight copyright issue I had to deal with, with American Honda Motor Company. It didn't cost me too much, but it could have, and it...
  9. D

**PING** Jim Miller the decal master

Appalachian Signs here.... Hey Guys, 'Tis true....the website is down and I am no longer taking orders. First, there was a slight copyright issue I had to deal with, with American Honda Motor Company. It didn't cost me too much, but it could have, and it made me pretty gun shy about all the...