Search results

1. Emm.Teh

New member question.

I tried to go down to B group after taking 2 years off and the event director wouldn't let me. I stuck it out in I and had a great day. By the end of the first session I was back into the groove. "It's like riding a bike". The ninja 250 may put a different spin on things though.
  2. Emm.Teh

Summit, 9-23: Thanks Geoff, CRs - 'specially Roger

it was smooth further to the outside of the track - I was playing with 2 lines.. I'll use the rough patch where you lost traction as my reference point If you go inside (to the right) of where you lost traction, hug the curb for a second but drift out to the concrete toward the outside of the...
  3. Emm.Teh

I don't remember if there was concrete in T1 - I want to say there was, but all I remember of it was the crappy job someone did patching with asphalt. T1 was waaaaay rough and pretty slick - I slid the rear through there a couple times... could have been my tire though, it was on its last leg...
  4. Emm.Teh

:congrats: Just wanted to thank the NESBA group for yet another great TD. - I overheard rumors of a few small happenings, but from what I saw everything went smoothly. As far as I was concerned the day was an A+. My brakes faded to nothing going into turn 1 - hit the gravel at 60-70...
  5. Emm.Teh

race #'s

Give Chris a shout... he's one of the best vinyl guys that I've found. He did just buy a new house and is a bit busy so be prepared to wait a couple weeks. You definately won't find better priced / higher quality stuff. http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=181422
  6. Emm.Teh

CR Jeff Murphy addition

Congrats Jeff & Heather!
  7. Emm.Teh

Most Improved Rider!

Go Laurie!! It doesn't look like Brittany and I will make it down to barber, they're aren't any spots left!
  8. Emm.Teh

Learning progression - light and small vs 'ol faithful

I was at beaverun last august for a skills enhancement day on my 2006 R1. By the end of the day I promised myself I'd build out an R6. A month later I had a wrecked R6 in my basement all torn down! My first trackday on it was a strugle... (well the first couple of sessions) "there's no power"...
  9. Emm.Teh

If I buy a spot from someone

I believe the seller has to email NESBA and let them know to transfer it to you. s/he will need your member number to get it through smoothly.
  10. Emm.Teh

Who's going to Beaverun Sept 6/7?

Is that you Ben?! Sweet!
  11. Emm.Teh

Who's going to Beaverun Sept 6/7?

I'll be headed up there with the fam.
  12. Emm.Teh

7x14+3.6 V-nose all aluminium enclosed trailer

Sent payment. :) w00t!
  13. Emm.Teh

Roll Call BeaveRun Aug 16 17

Signed up for both days. :)
  14. Emm.Teh

New member Hello!

+1 to TQuig's post. The CRs are an invaluable resource and I see so few people using them off the track. Ask one to lead you through a couple of laps - then they usually drop back and follow you for a couple. Next thing you know they'll be gone and you'll have to catch them at the end of the...
  15. Emm.Teh

Good times at Summit Main Aug 4

Hey Brandon, I had a great talk with you and Chris at the end of the day. Congrats on the bump! I'm kinda nervous to get out there with the (I) folks - or maybe I'm worried about being a moving chicane?! I suppose the CRs know better than me though - but wouldn't it suck to get bumped down...
  16. Emm.Teh

A big Thank You

Yep, she's doing great now. Her Jaundice levels were at 22, 25+ = potential brain damage. She sent 3 days in a tanning bed! :) I think things were tougher on my wife who didn't deal well with just standing there watching her scream. She didn't sleep for 36 hours so I sent her home to rest...
  17. Emm.Teh

A big Thank You

I was signed up for the VIR Full Course on the 18th and 4 or 5 days before the even my newborn daughter was hospitalized. We were discharged the afternoon of the 17th, and didn't make it home until that morning. Due to my daughters (temporary) condition and my wife's exhausted state it I was...
  18. Emm.Teh

Additional NJMP dates?

W00t, can't wait to try this track. Signed up for the 20th.
  19. Emm.Teh

FS: VIR Full Course; 7-18 (B)

Good call. First 165 takes it! 50 bucks cheaper!
  20. Emm.Teh

FS: VIR Full Course; 7-18 (B)

Hrm, just noticed the event isn't sold out. :(