Search results

1. ridngsxrs

Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers

Sold!
  2. ridngsxrs

06-07+ GSXR 600/750 Vortex V1 Rear set parts $25.00 shipped

SOLD! I have replacement Vortex V1 Rear set parts for 06/07+ GSXR 600/750. Left side heel guard pn RS547A and 2 pegs to fit that guard. One peg is new still wrapped up, while the other 2 parts are loose and show some very minor scratches from bouncing around my spare parts bin. I...
  3. ridngsxrs

XT Racing Ultra Laptimer $50.00 shipped!

sorry my bad. I have a male friend that is called Shiloh too.
  4. ridngsxrs

Sold to a fellow rider named Shiloh! He was first to text me and send Paypal. Damn that was quick.
  5. ridngsxrs

Left side Woodcraft Slider for 06/07 GSXR 600/750 $30.00 shipped

I have a LEFT SIDE ONLY Woodcraft frame slider with base, bolt and puck for 06/07 GSXR 600/750's. It is NEW condition. If interested please text me 920-217-5335 because it's quicker. $30.00 shipped.
  6. ridngsxrs

SOLD SOLD SOLD! I have an older XT Ultra-Lap Laptimer with 20" cord that I haven't used in 2 years. Also comes with a mount that will clamp on 06-07 GSXR 600/750 triples. Just turned it on to take pictures to make sure it works. Has some normal use scratches. If interested please text...
  7. ridngsxrs

PitBull TRS GSXR Pins

Sold. Thank you.
  8. ridngsxrs

Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers

Sold! Used for about 5-6 years and still works like new! Just normal wear and tear. Single temp. Comes with hardcase. $200 shipped. Text 920-217-5335 if interested.
  9. ridngsxrs

PitBull TRS GSXR Pins

bumpidty.
  10. ridngsxrs

WTB: tire warmers

I have a set off Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers in good condition. Just normal wear and tear. They are the single temp (red) type. Used for 5 years. Comes with hardcase too. $210.00 shipped. PM if interested.
  11. ridngsxrs

PitBull TRS GSXR Pins

Pitbull Trailer Restraint System Pins. Used for 2 years. Will fit 09-13 GSXR 1000's, all Suzuki Bandits & 06-10 GSXR 600/750. $50 shipped. PM or text 920-217-5335. Paypal accepted. This is for pins only.
  12. ridngsxrs

6x12 Enclosed Trailer w/ PitBull TRS system, Sell/Trade for Utility Trailer

Trailer and Pitbull TRS has sold! That was quick!
  13. ridngsxrs

6x12 Enclosed Trailer w/ PitBull TRS system, Sell/Trade for Utility Trailer

I have a gray CargoMate 6x12 Enclosed Trailer with PitBull TRS system for sale or trade. Trailer is in very good condition with tons of miles left. Comes with spare tire mounted to the tongue. All tires replaced in 2010 and have about 2500 miles on them. -Pitbull Trailer Restraint System...
  14. ridngsxrs

Knox HANDROIDS size L, Brand New, Black

still available.
  15. ridngsxrs

Bell Star Carbon, A* Super Tech R Sidi boots, A* One Piece Suit, AGV 2 Piece..etc

Pm'd you. Reply back or text me your # so I can forward it to him. Thx.
  16. ridngsxrs

Pit Bull Front Single Side Rear Stands

Would you ship and if so how much to 54115?
  17. ridngsxrs

Bell Star Carbon, A* Super Tech R Sidi boots, A* One Piece Suit, AGV 2 Piece..etc

I'm forwarding your AGV 2 piece suit to a friend who's 6'+ something. He's looking for a suit for his first trackday. What are your exact dimensions? And we're from Oshkosh.
  18. ridngsxrs

Knox HANDROIDS size L, Brand New, Black

I have a brand new pair of Knox Handroids black in a size large. Comes with all new tags. Bought the wrong size on special order for $250 from a local dealer and they don't accept returns or exchanges on special orders. Looking for a size Medium for trade. $230.00 firm shipped. PM, text...
  19. ridngsxrs

Fs 06/07 gsxr 600/750 bodywork BNIB

What is NOVA? As like Nova Scotia?