6x12 Enclosed Trailer w/ PitBull TRS system, Sell/Trade for Utility Trailer

ridngsxrs

I have a gray CargoMate 6x12 Enclosed Trailer with PitBull TRS system for sale or trade. Trailer is in very good condition with tons of miles left. Comes with spare tire mounted to the tongue. All tires replaced in 2010 and have about 2500 miles on them.
-Pitbull Trailer Restraint System has pins for 09-13 Suzuki GSXR 1000, all Suzuki Bandits, 06-10 Suzuki GSXR 600/750.
-Has 2 integrated fold flat wheel chocks.
-2 nicely sized cabinets with storage for helmets on top.
-Very nice coin matting flooring for protection and aesthetics.
-Brand new as of 2013 deep cycle battery connected to wiring to allow use of interior lights with no vehicle attached.
-Trailer's doors are the barn door style but trailer will come with a folding aluminum ramp.
-Tire bearings repacked and greased every spring time.
-Has normal signs of wear and tear. Exterior has some dings mostly caused by me leaning my dirtbike on the trailer.

$1900 with Pitbull TRS system. $1700 without Pitbull TRS system. I am firm on price.

Please note: Additional contents in pictures not described above DOES NOT come with.

Interested in trading for a utility trailer with sides, aluminum preferred. Getting out of trackdays.

If interested or questions call 920-217-5335 after 4:30pm or text anytime. Trailer located in Oshkosh.