Search results

1. W

FS: '08 KTM Superduke R - under 2,600 miles..

:doh: not seeing it.. but it must be tough on you guys to play the field with those standards.
  2. W

if I had access to that "accessory", I wouldn't be selling.. :D
  3. W

Up for sale is my 2008 KTM Superduke R. This is an absolutely wicked bike, and I love the concept of the bike. I think it is by far the "coolest" bike out, but it just isn't exactly what I'm looking for at this time. I track a GSXR750 and tour on a Concours 14, and the characteristics of an...
  4. W

2006 GSXR 750 Racebike - $5000 OBO

probably not interested in the hassle, but if you become interested in pulling anything from it, I'd be interested in the penske rear shock.. swap you my stock one + some dough..
  5. W

FS: Conti Race Attacks (Soft Compound 120/70/17 180/55/17)

just realized it looks like you haven't been on for a little while.. I PM'd my number, give me a buzz to set something up when you come back. Thanks.
  6. W

Rich?? You still around? I thought I bought the tires and I was planning on coming out this past weekend.. I'll PM too. Let me know what's up. Thanks. Ben
  7. W

Need 06-07 GSXR 750 Engine

Hey.. not sure if you found something yet or not.. chidadog is a really good guy, and while it might not be listed, who knows what he might have access to.. you might want to give him a shout.. http://motorcycleroadracingforums.com/yaf_postst204_05-08-GSXR-Motors---Lots-of-them.aspx
  8. W

hellooooooo... I'm confused as OP has been on, but no response yet to PM or to thread. are these already gone?
  9. W

R.. if you are trying to sell them all at once, I'll take them all.. please let me know if they have sold, and I'll grab a set of Q2s from ridersdirect.. please give me a heads up.
  10. W

GoPro Motorsports HD

it's a great price saltman, especially with the cards included.. ;) if you grab it and don't need the mounts for a gixxer, I'm interested in snagging them.. my finger is on my paypal trigger.. don't miss this deal saltman.. :)
  11. W

GoPro Motorsports HD

I'll buy the mount from you for $20 if you'll separate. Let me know and if that works I'll paypal you the money immediately. Thanks. Ben
  12. W

Just checking in again.. I sent you a PM.. drop me a note when you get a chance to see if we can get this arranged. Thanks.
  13. W

where are you located? I'll take a set and PM number to arrange pickup or discuss shipping.
  14. W

WTB: 2007 gsxr750 exhaust

I picked up a 750 recently, and when putting on my track plastics this week realized I neglected to account for the fat cat on this bike's stock exhaust. If anyone has an aftermarket system they aren't using, preferably used in decent shape that will allow my belly pan to fit, I'm all ears...
  15. W

undersuit decision..

well, you guys have convinced me.. I'm just going to order up a pair of the eastbay compression pants and ebay compression shirt. for both it was a little under $30.00. not sure what was the deciding factor.. maybe picturing a bathroom "accident" at the track? ha
  16. W

undersuit decision..

thanks JFT. I should have mentioned I want a tighter, compression type fit. pcycleskins are a compression type of fit, right?
  17. W

undersuit decision..

I'm shopping for an undersuit and though this topic has probably been beat to death, I figured I'd post up here my specific question as my search didn't bring up exactly what I'm looking for. I'd like to have a one piece undersuit, so that rules out underarmour stuff (though it was comfortable...
  18. W

What's your track day packing list?

oops.. duplicate
  19. W

What's your track day packing list?

bmart, please e-mail it to me if you don't mind - benwitmer@comcast.net HondaGal -- thanks for the info!