FS: '08 KTM Superduke R - under 2,600 miles..

Witsbusa

Up for sale is my 2008 KTM Superduke R. This is an absolutely wicked bike, and I love the concept of the bike. I think it is by far the "coolest" bike out, but it just isn't exactly what I'm looking for at this time. I track a GSXR750 and tour on a Concours 14, and the characteristics of an inline-4 just suit me and feel right to me. I purchased this SDR from a local dealership owner who personally owned the SDR. He installed a ton of bling parts, FMF Apex carbon fiber cans with Akro full system.. it has larger wind screen, slipper clutch, break away levers, case covers, reservoir covers, axle sliders, quarter turn keyless gas cap, stealth rear sprocket all sorts of orange bits and pieces.. literally thousands and thousands of add-ons. The bike has extremely low miles, around 2500 (I'll double check exact miles and update this post). The bike has always been kept indoors at the dealership and in my garage, and has been absolutely babied. I'll get the bike out and get some better pictures, especially if anyone is looking for anything in particular, but here are a few for the time being.. any questions, please let me know. Clear title in hand for the bike.. and as can be seen in my profile, I am in the Philadelphia area -- actually a suburb about 35 minutes outside. Oh yeah, I'm looking for $9,250 at the present time.. drop me an e-mail if interested or if you have any questions. I MIGHT be interested in a trade of some sort involving a Hayabusa, Gen I or II.. let me know what you've got.

KTMSDR7.jpg

KTMSDR3.jpg