Search results

1. W

FS: '08 KTM Superduke R - under 2,600 miles..

Up for sale is my 2008 KTM Superduke R. This is an absolutely wicked bike, and I love the concept of the bike. I think it is by far the "coolest" bike out, but it just isn't exactly what I'm looking for at this time. I track a GSXR750 and tour on a Concours 14, and the characteristics of an...
  2. W

WTB: 2007 gsxr750 exhaust

I picked up a 750 recently, and when putting on my track plastics this week realized I neglected to account for the fat cat on this bike's stock exhaust. If anyone has an aftermarket system they aren't using, preferably used in decent shape that will allow my belly pan to fit, I'm all ears...
  3. W

undersuit decision..

I'm shopping for an undersuit and though this topic has probably been beat to death, I figured I'd post up here my specific question as my search didn't bring up exactly what I'm looking for. I'd like to have a one piece undersuit, so that rules out underarmour stuff (though it was comfortable...
  4. W

What's your track day packing list?

After street riding for 17 years, I'm finally starting track days this year and taking the 2 day California Superbike School at NJMP in August. I have my track bike, I have my 6x12 trailer, I have my leathers, helmet, gloves, boots.. I have a cooler I'm going to stock with lots of water and...