Search results

1. R

For Sale: Advanced spot at Thunderbolt on 7/1 (this Satuday)

yep PayPal me at raiden163@gmail.com and also send me your member number. As soon as you do I'll contact N2 and transfer my spot. I will do this today so you get confirm ASAP. My name is Kevin Miller. PM me if you have any questions. Thx.
  2. R

no late fees. You're in without penalty.
  3. R

I'll sell it to you for $150 (that's a deep discount). You can send me the money via PayPal. Just making sure- you're in the Advanced group, right?
  4. R

I wish it didn't matter, but unfortunately it does. A spot in the Advanced group won't get you in the Novice group if that group is already full. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that's the case. They limit the number of spots per group, and it depends on the track as to...
  5. R

Guys, I'm not able to attend NJMP Thunderbolt this Saturday (7/1). Unfortunately it's within the 15 day window and I'm not able to cancel the event. I'm willing to sell my spot at a discount to recoup most of the registration cost. Please let me know if interested. . . thanks.
  6. R

2014 Kawasaki 636

Hey guys, I'm posting this for a work buddy of mine. He bought a 2014 Kawasaki 636 brand new and has barely ridden it. The bike is all stock and has less than 1,000 miles on it. Here's a link to the cycletrader posting, as well as his contact info. Good dude selling a good bike...
  7. R

FS: 2006-16 R6 wheels

PM sent
  8. R

FS: 2006-16 R6 wheels

Are these wheels still available?
  9. R

WTB: 06+ r6

http://weraclassifieds.com/ads/2006-r6-3/
  10. R

AK-20s

Still available?
  11. R

For Sale: Summit I spot on 9/13

Discount I'm willing to sell the spot at a discount. I paid $190; I'll sell it for $150. . . Kevin
  12. R

For Sale: Summit I spot on 9/13

I have a spot in the "I" group for Summit Main on 9/13. Contact Kevin at raiden163 AT gmail DOT com or (cell) 215-272-6764.