Search results

1. F

Anyone else NOT get their refund yet from cancelled NJMP track day back in November

Against my better judgment, I have unblocked nesba from my email,,,, tho I do admit it has become a little entertaining as to where this has gone in regards to the forums, hopefully there will some further entertainment. P.S. Don't get me wrong I still have no hope of ever seeing my money back
  2. F

Anyone else NOT get their refund yet from cancelled NJMP track day back in November

I came on here just to annoy, and I MEAN ANNOY, that I signed up at Motorcycle Xcitement on 4/19 for a race school they were holding at NJMP on 4/21 which unfortunately they had to cancel cause I was the only one that signed up. I requested a full refund,,, AND HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED IT. It was...
  3. F

Well it's been a total of 5 months and still no refund, all calls go to either voice mail, no answer, or someone telling me someone will get back to me on it, and of course no response from any one and all my emails are just ignored I should go on an angry rant about how I got screwed out of...
  4. F

I don't see what I didn't do right, they said send request via info@nesba.com, they responded ok, not much there to get wrong
  5. F

I still have yet to get my refund yet, at first I was told several weeks, it's now been almost 4 months, now no one responds to my emails, just wondering if anyone else is going through this?