Search results

1. squirrel211

5 of 25

You get more than just a paint job!!!: - Higher compression head gaskets - Akro Full Ti System - Other engine goodies (should increase hp 10-12hp, I think) - Other stuff I can't remember The reason the stuff doesn't come already on the bikes has to do with US emission laws I think. If you're...
  2. squirrel211

5 of 25

Sorry Demps, it was a joke! The owner of the shop where Bill uncrated the above pictured bike, won his first race on an RC8-R 2 weekends ago. The first time he rode the bike. For clarification, the smiley face was meant to indicate that I was joking. These bikes a very fast, very sexy, and...
  3. squirrel211

5 of 25

Those bikes aren't that fast... :) EDIT: The above is a joke!!!
  4. squirrel211

Buyers that Whine and Sellers that take forever.

It's also a ridiculous stereotype to label anyone as "typical American." The continental U.S. is larger than the continent of Europe; there are 300 million people here, and there is not a single common thread amongst the entire population in any aspect of life. Using the statement "typical...
  5. squirrel211

CCS at VIR Sept. 19-20 who's down?

Congratulations Peter and Rick!! Have fun as experts next year!
  6. squirrel211

Congrats to Jiggy new cr

John, are you going to wear your shirt while racing next year? :)
  7. squirrel211

Videos from NJMP 8/7-8/9

Is that your onboard MM?
  8. squirrel211

CCS NJMP Who's going?

I'm out for the season. Broken scaphoid... Have fun with those white plates next year boys!!! I may see you at Summit.
  9. squirrel211

CCS NJMP Who's going?

And you were talking about how you weren't going to win!! Yeah, I had to jack my guitar up almost to my chin in order to play. The Red Bull and Vodkas helped a bunch too.... I would have been fine if I had stayed on line; but I went in a little hot trying to get a run on Jonathon Elias, and...
  10. squirrel211

CCS NJMP Who's going?

I am going to have my wrist and ankle x-ray'd today, but other than that I'm just sore/rashed/cut. The bike is in fairly good shape, just needing a clip on tube, right rearset, exhaust can, bodywork repaired, windscreen, brake lever, throttle tube and a good cleaning. The biggest expense...
  11. squirrel211

CCS NJMP Who's going?

Rick, thanks for not running over me after I high-sided in Turn 5 during Saturday's MWSB race!
  12. squirrel211

Crash Sequence - NESBA #77 - VIR - 18 JUL 09

Nevermind, from the vid it looked like Turn 1 on the North Course.
  13. squirrel211

CCS NJMP Who's going?

I'm in
  14. squirrel211

7/6/09 Main B Group Crash - Inside Pass?

I don't have enough skill to post here
  15. squirrel211

Speedwerks- Making it Happen

Lightning is pretty easy to learn, and is very fun. Replacing a fork seal takes like an hour dude, I'll see you at NJMP. Hopefully I'll have something for you boys the next time I race with you!