1. Wraith

FS 1996 BMW R850R, in VA

Sold!!!!!
  2. Wraith

Kawasaki Ninjette 250 (Race/Track Bike) FS

SOLD. Thanks for looking!
  3. Wraith

2007 Lark 14x7 Enclosed FS

Sold2007 14ft tandem axle enclosed trailer set up for two full sized bikes and a pit bike. Tiled floor with chocks and anchors. Cabinets, power strip, lighting, folding couch/bed, Microwave, table and roller tool box. New wheels and tires. Also has tie down spot for a generator.
  4. Wraith

FS 2000.5 Aprillia Mille Race/Track bike

Considering selling my race/track bike. I know the economy sucks. I know it is worth alot more parted out. I also know that this bike is most likely the best sorted 9 year old race bike ever in the history of the world! Ok, so maybe not, but it did win the Formula 1 Expert race at the end of...
  5. Wraith

2001 Aprilia Falco F/S in VA

I unwittingly posted the price in the thread title and I am fearing that people aren't seeing the reduced price. So, $3200.00 in stock trim. I can help with delivery. Original Thread and pics: http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=10335
  6. Wraith

2001 Aprilia Falco F/S $4000.00

It's all about economics. Don't want to but... 2001 Aprilia Falco. Orange/Red, whatever you like to call it. 13,XXX miles.This is a wonderful bike and is all day long comfortable. On the bike: Matching Seat cowl. Air box mod. Chipped. Mille swingarm and linkage with a sachs fully adjustable...
  7. Wraith

Trailer for Sale

SOLD Thanks!