FS 2000.5 Aprillia Mille Race/Track bike

Wraith

Considering selling my race/track bike.
I know the economy sucks. I know it is worth alot more parted out.

I also know that this bike is most likely the best sorted 9 year old race bike ever in the history of the world!

Ok, so maybe not, but it did win the Formula 1 Expert race at the end of the '08 season at Summit Point. In other words, I would really like to see the bike go to someone who will keep it together and ride it. It has the best of everything. It isn't pristine and it isn't flawless, but it is in great running order and passes WERA and CCS tech with out question. Every time.
If there is a cool part for this bike, it probably has it.

I'll try to list them all, but I know I'll miss something. If there is something you really want to know about and, I didn't mention it. Ask, and I'll walk out and look.

2000.5 Aprilia Mille (miles unknown)
2002 big valve motor with a Himmelsbach Stage I Race set up with AF1 clutch slave and STM slipper.
Big Injectors, Full Akro Dual race exhaust, PC III, Airbox kit.
Full Ohlins Front and rear. Built by SP. AMA spec. Cartriges in the front.
Whole thing is sprung for 220 + rider. It is stiff but compliant. The bike will stick wherever you put it.
New chain and sprockets this year, also 1/2 track day (520 set up)
Brake Teck Iron Rotors and a Brembo Radial front MC (the good one). Steel braided lines.
AF1 top triple. Woodcraft clip ons and rearsets.
Shark skin race body work. Composite tank. Sliders..blah blah blah.
Now the pics:

$3500.00

Wraith

How about a part out? Nothing but the best parts on this bike. PM with interest and offers.