Search results

1. S

drunk driver hits motorcyclist...please read

I don't post much but i ride nesba every year...have for probably five or six years. but This is about my twin brother Tim . He was hit last monday by a drunk driver taking his bike back to our house from where he stores it at our parents house for the winter. 20 minute ride from there to our...
  2. S

07 R6 - C.C.S. white plate race winning bike turn key title in hand

This is Katie Carney's C.C.S. white place race bike from a couple of years ago. fully wired (and over wired honestly- more than the req is done). Its a Markbilt SS build (built April 2010), puts down 129 on MR12, but I run the GT260 100/110 octane. Full synthetic oil always changed every...
  3. S

04 gsxr 1000 (part or whole)

parting out or selling as is. last summer i spun a bearing and had a guy tear it apart who was going to get it machined and all fixed up but never got to it. now, i need the money so i have the bike together minus fairings (still have them though) and engine out of it...all is well just needs...
  4. S

04 gsxr 1000

thinking about parting out or selling as is. last summer i spun a bearing and had a guy tear it apart who was going to get it machined and all fixed up but never got to it. now, i need the money so i have the bike together minus fairings (still have them though) and engine out of it...all is...
  5. S

03 CBR 600RR Track Ready

03 Honda CBR 600RR I hate to do it but my street bike needs work. This is an 03 CBR600RR!! It will be hard to find a better deal than this if you are looking into track days or racing. You could even bring it back to street ready if you really wanted to. I have to look at the mileage next...
  6. S

2006 Honda cbr600rr great condition/extras

Posting for my bro... Selling bike because I got a promotion and have decided to upgrade to a bigger bike! This bike is beautiful though. Mileage is now 5900. Extras: **ALSO FORGOT POWER COMMANDER III** -Honda Genuine rear seat cowl -Yoshimura RS-5 titanium slip on exhaust -Scott's...