drunk driver hits motorcyclist...please read

SeanAzzy

I don't post much but i ride nesba every year...have for probably five or six years. but This is about my twin brother Tim . He was hit last monday by a drunk driver taking his bike back to our house from where he stores it at our parents house for the winter. 20 minute ride from there to our house and was within a mile or so of home. Tim's been riding for years and is very experienced. It's sad that the choices of one idoit can affect the lives of people in this way. He's already had multiple surgeries and has some big ones coming up. He's gonna be off his feet for a while but he's a tough kid. Tim and Jess (his wife) would do anything they could for their friends and family, and have helped out in the ways Im asking now, in the past.

Whatever you wanna do, whatever you can do, whenever you can do it. It doesn't take much. It doesn't even take money. You can share this post and pass on the story. You can be responsible and call a friend, a parent, a taxi, or if you're close enough, walk home after you've been drinking. You could answer the call when someone needs the ride too!

Thanks for listening and like I said any help would be awesome. Some Raffles and things are going on too along with your donations so just check out the site! If need/want more info hit me up on here.

Tim Azzarano Fundraiser

thank you sincerely,

Sean