Search results

1. I

05 R6 (Nearly) Turn Key Race Bike

Man putting this up here, has made me feel terrible! It's likely I won't get rid of it, unless I get exactly what I want, but I will look at any offer!
  2. I

05 R6 (Nearly) Turn Key Race Bike

Okay, so no point in me owning this, I can't afford to race it for awhile. Student loans and whatnot. Trying to see what I can get out of it. Most of the time on this bike had been spent fixing stuff from the previous owner, I only did one trackday on it, while in my possession, very sad, I...
  3. I

Honda - 1990 CB1 AKA CB400F AKA NC27

1200 takes it!
  4. I

UP! Just sitting for the most part now. Need to get rid of her!
  5. I

Get her before she is gone!
  6. I

Price reduced! 1500!!!
  7. I

Okay cool, just lmk! Bike is still available! And i'd like to race this year a little :)
  8. I

Not sure, the bike is older than I am!
  9. I

Thanks Bmart You are right, the thing handles like it's nothing even with the stock suspension, and i'm sure some real work on it could be done with some better bitts. Get a crack at history right here. Ed Key used to race the same bikes!
  10. I

Alrighty, I really simply don't have the time or money to keep 2 bikes in tip top shape, and I really don't want to see this bike go to waste. Either from me, or some squid, so that's why I'm putting it on here. I love this bike, it just needs some loving that I am not able to do right now for...
  11. I

05 r6 Ohlins damper mount

Mount only came off of a 05 R6. Make offer.
  12. I

2003 sv650

Oh yeah, GPR Damper, Vortex Rearsets, and Yosh exhaust
  13. I

2003 sv650

Hey looking to sell my 2003 SV 650 race bike. Race only, comes with salvage title only. Looking to upgrade, Fully wired, and has a set pretty new power ones, only one race weekend on them. It's a real nice bike, just the SV isn't for me. Looking to bump up to a 600. Not sure of Actual...
  14. I

Yamaha Demo rides at RA

Well my body positioning I'll stick my knee out further just for a gauge. So it really wasn't really that far. You would still def. have chicken strips at that angle. Either way. Tl:rd - I overloaded the tires, front end washed out, and it slid into the gravel. I learned from it, it would...
  15. I

Yamaha Demo rides at RA

Yes of course if they had better tires. Less people would crash right? How can you dispute that? Either way I'm done with this thread. There is nothing else I can say or do so peace out.
  16. I

Yamaha Demo rides at RA

I'm not blaming the tires. The loss of grip in the tires were the cause of the accedent. But I as in ME asked too much of the tires. Im not blaming the tires Period.
  17. I

Yamaha Demo rides at RA

Yeah if they put stickier tires on there maybe there would be less crashes. Not only mine but there were other other crashes too. Most were due to panicking. Two r1's crashed Tuesday morning due to that. One guy even went to the hospitol! But I heard about many more near crashes due to just...
  18. I

Yamaha Demo rides at RA

Um ok? I not once blamed the tires. It was 100% my fault that I asked to much of the tires that were not properly fully warmed up. All I did was explained what happened. Hell even rossi has had his front end wash out. He must be some kind of idiot newb too! Maybe you should take a breather...
  19. I

Yamaha Demo rides at RA

yup, for sure. They were more worried that I was alright rather than the bike. And no, the control rider had gp-a's on his bike iirc. I could not apologize enough for what I did. I made the mistake to ask too much for tires that were not yet up to temp. There is nothing I can do now but...
  20. I

Yamaha Demo rides at RA

Na, they say it happens, I say sorry. That's it. Mine wasn't bad. Body work was a bit rashed and a broken clip on. Thursday morning 2 r1's crashed right away. Someone paniced going into t1 din't even bother to turn going about 80. The tank and bike was pretty toast. And I guess someguy...