05 R6 (Nearly) Turn Key Race Bike

inpayne

Okay, so no point in me owning this, I can't afford to race it for awhile. Student loans and whatnot. Trying to see what I can get out of it.

Most of the time on this bike had been spent fixing stuff from the previous owner, I only did one trackday on it, while in my possession, very sad, I know.
Upgrades

08 R6 Forks (had to replace the forks the forks from the previous owner where damaged, the new ones are stock, however the old ones I believe have some race internals, not sure if you could transfer them, but I will include them) But they are amazing forks non the less.
Penske Rear shock
Brand new vortex rear sets
Full exhaust
PC3
GPR Damper
SS lines
Race Fairing Stay
NRC Side Race Engine Covers
I believe hot bodies body work, but it needs repair

Things it needs.
Clip on's
Fixed body work.

Things not perfect with it.
Subframe is tweaked (rides fine and everything, just being completely honest with the bike, unlike I was)
Has scratches on it and stuff, it's been a race bike, it's been down (not by me) but I've put a lot of work into getting it right again.
Has a dent in the gas tank
It doesn't have a overflow tank? I noticed this at the trackday, was going to order the motion pro one, never got around to it though.

But anyway, it's stupid quick, kept up with the 3rd gen R6's just fine when I rode it.

$4,500 Takes it
inpayne91@gmail.com
812 five five zero six one 0 one
THESE ARE THE BEST WAYS TO GET A HOLD OF ME

Call or text if you have questions
The bike is located in Evansville, IN

Please ignore my messy ass garage, also I was working on it, so it's not complete in the pictures.

8189948296_d91a17f41d_b.jpg

8188867923_5589eae335_b.jpg

8189946878_2857ab8238_b.jpg

It will be atleast ready to ride if you want to test it out.
CASH IN HAND ONLY

inpayne

Man putting this up here, has made me feel terrible!

It's likely I won't get rid of it, unless I get exactly what I want, but I will look at any offer!