Search results

1. N

WTB: 06-09 GSXR 600/750 Fairings, rearsets, headlight, mirrors, etc

I have a few rebuild projects, and could use the following parts for both 06-07 and 08-09 gsxr600/750 If you have some of these for sale, please email me description/pics and a price. Many thanks! Radiator – complete with fan and overflow Clip ons Rear sets engine covers passenger pegs wheels w...
  2. N

This was on a 05 600rr race bike that I bought.. could someone tell me what it is?

http://imgur.com/ZhysGLM,fFD9FvM,ackE4ER http://imgur.com/ZhysGLM,fFD9FvM,ackE4ER#1 Many thanks!!
  3. N

WTB 09 ZX6R Parts

Hey, I could use a stock chain and stock mint muffler for 09-12 zx6r. LMK what you want and if it's reasonable, I can send you payment today.. Please send an email to ndbarr@bu.edu
  4. N

WTB: Track bike or wrecked project bike. 06+, Clean titles

As the title states, I am looking for a track bike or wrecked bike to rebuild. It needs to be 06+ with a clean title. I am looking for something reasonably priced.. LMK what you have, where you are located and the price. Thanks, Nate nathan.barr@live.com
  5. N

WTB: 06-09 GSXR 600/750 forks and 08-09 wheels

I am rebuilding a 08 gsxr 600. I need forks with lower triple and a set of wheels (any color). I'm also interested in buying a headlight and radiator. If you have any of the above, shoot me an email with price/description. Nathan.Barr@live.com
  6. N

Need Track Statistics for Thesis.. Any help is appreciated!!

Sorry, my response was definitely on the dick-ish side.. long day. I should have originally posted a more concise summary of my thesis plans.. I was just trying to save time. When classes settle down in a couple weeks, I'll post up the abstract. Thanks for the recc on the data table - that...
  7. N

Haha, alright. The description I gave up top IS NOT MY THESIS PAPER, NOR IS IT MY THESIS STATEMENT! My thesis statement is not ill defined, because it is not present. This is simply me REQUESTING data on a FORUM. I provided the info I thought would be sufficient to explain why this data MAY be...
  8. N

Thank you for checking into the stats! I didn't go into much depth in the initial post.. The difference in conditions/hazards is more of a issue of comparison than a flaw in the thesis statement.. which is more along the lines of gear and experience protecting you from serious injury. The...
  9. N

Hey guys, I am writing a thesis to finish up grad school and move on to med school.. And I need some help. I want to write my thesis on the effects of helmet/gear, along with rider knowledge and experience on the outcome and likelihood of motorcycle crashes. Just so you know what you'd...
  10. N

2004 GSXR600 Great physical condition, needs engine work. Boston, MA $3400

I have a 2004 GSXR600. It has about 9k miles on it. Bike looks great. Never wrecked. Clean title in hand. Problem: Bad compression on the 4th cylinder, bad exhaust valve. Would make a good project, or track bike. Michelin tires w lots of tread. Comes with rear seat, as well. I can...
  11. N

2009 Honda CBR600RR ~ VA

Sent full payment yesterday..
  12. N

WTB: 09 600rr - all lighting and full fairing set.

As the title states, I need headlight, tail light, front/rear turn signals and a full fairing set for an 09 600rr. I would be happy to trade for the race bodywork, or pay $$. Please shoot me an email if you have any of the above listed parts. Thanks, Nate Nathan.barr@live.com
  13. N

2009 Honda CBR600RR ~ VA

Msg sent...
  14. N

WTB: Track bike in Raleigh, NC area

Thanks for the help! I ended up finding an 06 Gixxer. She'll need some love, but the price was right. Thanks again, all!
  15. N

WTB: 06/07 Gixxer 600/750 Parts

I'm rebuilding a couple gixxer 600s and I could use at least one of each of the following parts: Lockset headlight gauge fairings headlight wiring harness rear sets (stock) tires If you have some of the above, send me an email with price and condition. Thanks Nathan.Barr@live.com
  16. N

WTB: Track bike in Raleigh, NC area

I'm looking for something 2005+ with 600ccs. If you have something, or know of something, please shoot me an email at nathan.barr@live.com Thanks!