Search results

1. algreen

Riding gear for sale, suit, gloves, boots

SOLD Hi, Up for sale is a small Dianese suit, never crashed, with about twenty days of use. Overall condition is very good, with zero defects or filth. The sleeves and calves have been professionally hemmed so the suit won't bunch up in your gloves and boots. Chest is perforated for great...
  2. algreen

Parts: Scotts Damper Mount, Vortex block off plates, brembo 19x18

Prices include shipping in the lower 48, all part s are in like new condition, literally used for only one track weekend. Vortex mirror block-off plates, black. Like new condition, $30 Scotts Damper Mount for a 2006-2007 GSXR (may fit other models, check with Scotts) $125 - SOLD Brembo...
  3. algreen

2006 GSXR 600 mostly stock, some track goodies, CLEAN

In Chicagoland. Asking $6000. SOLD Up for sale is my 2006 GSX-R600. The bike has 4261 miles and is in excellent conditon. I am the second owner, I have a clean Illionois title in my name, all receipts, and the bike comes with the original manual and both keys. The bike starts and runs...
  4. algreen

Dirt Riding?

Howdy! I'm looking to get a dirt bike this season, and am curious if anyone else on the forum rides dirt and is in the Chicago area. Any recommendations on dirt clubs or places I should start, maybe try some bikes before buying? :dunno: Considering a CRF250 at the moment, but would like some...
  5. algreen

WTB - Scotts Mount Kit for a GSXR 06/07 600/750

Like it says, I have a Scotts damper, but need the mount kit for an '06 GSXR 600. They retail for $150-$160, so looking to pay less than that. :dunno:
  6. algreen

Helmet, Touring Suit, STS Axle, Gear Indicator, Jacket

CLeaning out some gear. All prices INCLUDE shipping in the ConUS. please email mindyourspine@gmail.com. Joe Rocket Survivor Road Suit. Size Medium, includes winter liner, very light use, maybe 10 times, in near new condition, 9 out of 10. Great suit, fantastic ventilation and completely...
  7. algreen

Putnam Park Track, Indiana?

Has anyone ridden this track? Its about 3.5 hours away from Chicago, so worth considering. Looks short at 1.78 miles. I know NESBA doesn't sponsor track days there, but just curious of others opinion/experience?
  8. algreen

Another new guy from Chicago

Howdy! Registered for Blackhawk June 11th, 12th. Riding a nekkid, yellow SV650 and looking forward to my first track day since moving to Chicago last year. I had 7 great days on the track last season at NJMP's Lightning & Thunderbolt, and Monticello, NY. Riding in group 2, so say hello if you're...
  9. algreen

Chicago Ride Share/Bike Tow to Blackhawk 6/11-6/12

Howdy, Registered for Blackhawk and I'm working out fitting my naked SV into a Toyota Sienna minivan with all the seats out. It should work, but if not, I would appreciate throwing my bike onto someone's trailer/pickup bed, etc. and chip in for gas. I can follow in my car as well if there is no...