Search results

1. will'sRR

Moved out of the SE goodbye for now

Well, I just moved to Texas for the next year for work so I won't be at any SE events for a while so just wanted to say bye. I really wanted to make Road Atl last weekend, but was busy packing my U-haul and left on Saturday. Just wanted to give a huge thanks to NESBA and the SE group that got...
  2. will'sRR

Stollen Bikes, Please Help Find

All my SV650 track bike and TTR 125 were stolen from my appartment in Atlanta today. Please keep your eyse out on clasifides and ebay. If you see either bike, or what looks like several of the parts from one of the bikes forsale please let me know. 05 Suzuki SV 650: -Red and Black paint job...
  3. will'sRR

WTB: Barber Nov 10th 11th I group

I would like to buy one or both days for I group.
  4. will'sRR

Advice needed: trailer and storing a track bike

I just graduated college and will be moving to Atlanta for a job at the end of this month. I have been living in Raleigh going to school, so I’ve just been storing my track bike at my parents house in Apex and using a pick up truck they have to take it to the track. Now that I’m moving I’m...
  5. will'sRR

03 cbr600rr motor for sale

I have an extra motor that that came with an 03 cbr600rr track bike that I purchased. It has the clutch cover taken off, and the stator cover taken off. The motor has compression, but I don't know much besides that. It didn't have a stator when I got it. So I got one off ebay, but it feels like...
  6. will'sRR

thinking about switching back to Dunlop Q2s...advice?

Ok, to set the context, I started out doing track days on a brand new set of Q2s, which lasted me through my first 7 track days. I have been very happy with the Q2s and they seem to last very well. I then purchased a track bike that had GP-As on it, I've done two track days with it, and ended...
  7. will'sRR

I'm moving, help me rank locations based on track day availability

Ok, So I'll be moving this summer because I got a job for when I graduate college, the only catch is I'm going to be moving to 3 different locations over the next three years, doing a rotation in manufacturing engineering, supply chain and operations management. The locations will be from the...
  8. will'sRR

WTB VIR Patriot B group Oct 16th

I would like to do VIR Patriot on Oct 16th, but it is full, so if anyone has a B gourp spot they want to get rid of let me know
  9. will'sRR

Dunlop Q2 Price

Hey, how much does a the tire Vender that's at NESBA track days sell a Q2 rear tire for?
  10. will'sRR

New guy from Raleigh NC

hey, i started doing track days near the end of the season last year, and have done 3 days with NESBA so far, but hadn't gotten on the forum yet, but after someone asked me if i was on the forum this past weekend when at VIR i decided i should get on the forum( and probably should have a while...