WTB VIR Patriot B group Oct 16th

will'sRR

I would like to do VIR Patriot on Oct 16th, but it is full, so if anyone has a B gourp spot they want to get rid of let me know

impound

Where do you find out that an event is full? I signed up for b group on patriot a little while ago(today).

will'sRR

when I tried to register for it at about 4pm right before I started this thread it would only let me sign up for the wait list. I guess I must have been barely to late. when did you sign up for it?

Teh_K

impound;215937 wrote: Where do you find out that an event is full? I signed up for b group on patriot a little while ago(today).
It won't let you purchase the event if it is full (instead, you will be asked if you want to get on a wait list). So, if your money/credits have been charged, then you're in.

will'sRR

nah, it didn't charge me anything, just put me on the wait list :( so if anyone in B group want to sell their spot let me know

will'sRR

well, I guess you are lucky because I called NESBA and the day is in fact full. It kinda sucks I didn't get a spot even though I tried to register before you did, but oh well. Maybe someone will need to get rid of a spot.

will'sRR

damn, I'm really confused, it still show's it being full and won't let me sign up. I don't get why other people can sign up for it and I can't? is your friend in B group to?

I got the wait list option also, and I tried to sign up a few days ago. I'm in for north though, more excited about that actually.

impound

Trkdaywannabe;216312 wrote: I got the wait list option also, and I tried to sign up a few days ago. I'm in for north though, more excited about that actually.
Jealous...wish I could do monday. This is my first one and my buddy and I work on Monday. Crossing fingers for good weather!