Search results

1. ama146

2006 R6 wheels/rotors/rains for sale

Rear wheel off a 2006 R6. Comes with sprocket and rotor. Asking $100 I also have a set of bridgestone rains, brand new, for sale. They are 120/180. Asking $150 Brand new Bridgestone slick (still in blue plastic) 180 size $190 ($220 from the Bridgestone dealer) Located in Akron, Ohio Feel free...
  2. ama146

2006 R6 race bike with upgrades. Clean title!

2006 R6 engine dyno'd at 122 rwhp this year woodcraft frame sliders,case guards, and standard shift rearsets Pitbull sprockets stock gearing 520 chain,steering damper also pitbull sharkskinz bodywork front forks worked by 35 Motorsports and new seals over winter Rear Ohlins TTX serviced last...
  3. ama146

Best bang for buck generator?

I just bought a set of Suzuka warmers and need a genny to run them. I will probably just run the warmers on them and nothing else, maybe a small fan but probably not. I am aware the Hondas and Yamahas are the best, but I simply don't have the money for those so they are out of the question. Does...
  4. ama146

Rossi song

Found this song about Rossi so I figured it'd be cool to make it a video. P.S. I am not a Rossi fanboi!!! I just made it because he has the most pictures and the song is about him haha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i_Stu0Yh2fQ
  5. ama146

03/04 ZX6R 636 part-out. CHEAP!!!

Parting out the track bike. Parts are located in Akron, Ohio. I would rather not ship the big items (motor, frame, etc.), but will work with you to figure something out. Everything works as it should, unless otherwise stated. If there is something you need that I don't have listed, tell me. I...
  6. ama146

03/04 ZX6R 636 COMPLETE part-out! CHEAP

Parting out the track bike. Parts are located in Akron, Ohio. I would rather not ship the big items (motor, frame, etc.), but will work with you to figure something out. Everything works as it should, unless otherwise stated. If there is something you need that I don't have listed, tell me. I...
  7. ama146

2003 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 - $2500 OBO

Bike had a lowside this past weekend at Beaverun. With school and car payments I do not have the money or time to fix this bike so I made the decision to just sell it and let someone else enjoy it. The subframe is bent, needs a new tail section, and needs a new aur duct (pictured). That is all...
  8. ama146

2001 SV650 Streetfighter - $2600

2001 SV650 with custom streetfighter mods. Has about 12,000 miles I believe. Has an aftermarket headlight, aftermarket digital tach/gauge, Ohlins shock, frame sliders, aftermarket exhaust, fender eliminator, custom painted frame/rims/etc. There are a few other things I am sure I am forgetting as...
  9. ama146

2007 Yamaha R6 for sale - SEXY!!! $4500

sold.