2003 Kawasaki ZX6R 636 - $2500 OBO

ama146

Bike had a lowside this past weekend at Beaverun. With school and car payments I do not have the money or time to fix this bike so I made the decision to just sell it and let someone else enjoy it.

The subframe is bent, needs a new tail section, and needs a new aur duct (pictured). That is all it needs and it will be up and running again fine. I am selling it cheap because I need the money asap. This is a killer deal for someone who wants to buy a few parts for it. The right side of the bike is perfect. The only damage done was to the left side of the bike.

The frame and forks and rims are all perfectly straight. This is a race bike built on a factory blank frame so it does not come with a title. ALso, the forks, shock, and damper were completely rebuilt earlier this year. It has around 4500 miles.

Asking $2500 OBO. Offer away! I don't know how much to ask for anyway.

It has:

-Akrapovic full titanium exhaust
-Power Commander 3
-Scotts damper
-Gear indicator
-Vortex Rearsets
-Ohlins shock
-Ohlins internals in forks
-Newer 520 chain and sprockets
-SS brake lines
-Race brake pads
-Fully safety wired (everything)
-Front and rear spools
-Frame sliders (left side needs replaced from lowside)

I am sure I am forgetting some things, I will add them as I remember them.

Please feel free to call or text Andrew at (330)-730 one-four-four-four

THE BIKE IS LOCATED NEAR AKRON, OHIO

2011-09-13_14-47-42_157.jpg

2011-09-13_14-47-57_408.jpg

r1crusher

Sorry to see you selling your bike. I saw you in turn one in the grass and didn't think things were too bad. I do know someone looking for a starter track bike so I'll let him know. We're both on the west side of Cleveland so if there's interest it's not too far of a drive to come check it out.

ama146

It isn't bad at all. Just the subframe, tail section, and air duct and the thing is back up and running. Let me know because I might just part the thing out if this weekend comes and nobody shows interest.