Search results

1. C

Would you come back to NESBA?

I've never even ridden with Nesba, but I attended a Nesba track day as a spectator and thought it was ran really well. Plus, I've heard good things. Also, it would be nice to have another option for a track days around here especially up in Wisconsin. More weekends equal a lot more flexibility...
  2. C

GoPro Wide Case

Hey friends! I'm looking for a GoPro Wide case. I have the camera but lost the case. Anybody have one or know of a lead for a cheap one? GoPro wants $40 for a new one otherwise. Thanks!
  3. C

Iowa is about 5+ hours for most people in Wisconsin. Thats a long haul plus going all the way to iowa to support nesba after they pulled all other local tracks..doesn't make a whole lotta sense
  4. C

Any word yet on if NESBA will be coming back to the Midwest region?!
  5. C

road america registration?

I live in West Bend and I'm doing my first track day down at Autobahn next weekend. Saturday the 16th. Come join!
  6. C

MidWest riders still riding

yeah i would be doing motovid but BHF is on wednesdays. I don't want to miss work
  7. C

MidWest riders still riding

Hey MidWest riders. Obviously some of us can't ride this year through NESBA due to lack of scheduling. So I'm wondering, now that the season has started, where everybody is or has been riding. I will be doing my FIRST track day this June @ Autobahn Country Club through STT. Anybody else going...
  8. C

Ice Racing

@gkotlin. where are you racing in WI...my home!
  9. C

New Rider: I NEED A SUIT!

Hey guys. I haven't posted much in NESBA so I don't quite know where to put this so I picked my home area. I live in SE Wisconsin, I'm fresh into the track thing and I ride a lot of street through the Kettle Moraine sooo I need a suit! I'm not looking for anything more than $300? maybe? Can...
  10. C

96 F3 Clean title

man. such a clean looking bike. i have a 93 F2 that i was thinkin of tracking. if this was offered in spring i would pick this up right away, i gotta wait for school to end, then a new bike is on the way. this is perfect! ha.
  11. C

New to NESBA

thanks thanks guys. ill see how the rest of the fall goes here and then see what i can drum up this winter. i'm gnna get out there though come hell or highwater or empty pockets. i will be there.
  12. C

New to NESBA

My name's Brock. this is my second year on a bike. 1993 CBR 600 F2. looking to do track days in spring. not sure if the F2 is a good bike to start with or do i buy a track bike, or just track plastics? i attended Road America this past weekend and i was impressed with how well the event was put...