Search results

1. C

GoPro Wide Case

Hey friends! I'm looking for a GoPro Wide case. I have the camera but lost the case. Anybody have one or know of a lead for a cheap one? GoPro wants $40 for a new one otherwise. Thanks!
  2. C

Any word yet on if NESBA will be coming back to the Midwest region?!
  3. C

MidWest riders still riding

Hey MidWest riders. Obviously some of us can't ride this year through NESBA due to lack of scheduling. So I'm wondering, now that the season has started, where everybody is or has been riding. I will be doing my FIRST track day this June @ Autobahn Country Club through STT. Anybody else going...
  4. C

New Rider: I NEED A SUIT!

Hey guys. I haven't posted much in NESBA so I don't quite know where to put this so I picked my home area. I live in SE Wisconsin, I'm fresh into the track thing and I ride a lot of street through the Kettle Moraine sooo I need a suit! I'm not looking for anything more than $300? maybe? Can...
  5. C

New to NESBA

My name's Brock. this is my second year on a bike. 1993 CBR 600 F2. looking to do track days in spring. not sure if the F2 is a good bike to start with or do i buy a track bike, or just track plastics? i attended Road America this past weekend and i was impressed with how well the event was put...