Search results

1. ninjahunter420

Need help with membership

I need some help with my membership. I rode 13 days with N2 last year, but my elite membership is set to expire 10/6. I need to get this fixed ASAP, so I can get signed up for Pitt and possibly NCbike in October. I've sent 3 messages in the past month. 2 through the website and 1 direct email...
  2. ninjahunter420

05-06 Kawasaki zx6r 636 TRS pins new

$50 plush shipping. Pins only. Never been used. I will be at most, if not all, of the Pitt events this year. Maybe Summit as well. Located in Syracuse, NY. Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
  3. ninjahunter420

Pitt 9/11 suspension help?

Anyone know if there will be someone at Pitt 9/11-12 doing suspension setups? I'd rather do it in person than virtual if possible. Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
  4. ninjahunter420

Anyone need track plastics?

Anyone interested in going in on a bogo for hotbodies plastics? Sportbiketrackgear.com is having a sale and apparently they don't have to be for the same bike. Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk
  5. ninjahunter420

Pitt Race 8/29-8/30

Sabrina was out playing with my camera again... This time there are all groups instead of just Novice. They aren't separated by riding group, or edited in any way, so it's a lot to search through. Enjoy! There are three albums: <iframe width="480" height="360"...
  6. ninjahunter420

$61 leftover NESBA credits

I have these left, and they expire 6/14/14. If you can use them, make an offer. Just trying to keep them from going to waste.
  7. ninjahunter420

Last minute decision- Syracuse to Beave Run

Just decided to sign up for the Beave this weekend. Anyone have an open spot in their trailer from Syracuse? I live in Baldwinsville. Happy to throw gas money or however you wanna work it. Excited to finally get back to the track!!!
  8. ninjahunter420

Nyst?

Are there plans to add any NYST days? I live on Syracuse and was pumped that there was finally a close track. Didn't get to make it out last year because of weather and work... did I miss something?
  9. ninjahunter420

Back to track

I did a SED weekend two seasons ago at Beave Run. Didn't have the funds to ride last summer, but I'm looking forward to getting back on the track with you guys June 15th at NYST!!
  10. ninjahunter420

Looking for bike trasport from Syracuse to Beave Run 9/24-25

I'm trying to finally get to my first track day. Anyone with trailer space willing to help me out please hit me up. Willing to throw some cash for gas or whatever. Really wanna get on the track n try this out!