cbr600rr

1. RobValMillCBR

Love Track Days.... why did I wait so long!

Hello I am Rob & 2021 was my 1st year of Track Days. I have done 5 so far but none with N2 yet... I live in Florida and have been to 2 of the available Tracks: Jennings GP (2 days) & PBIR (3 Days) so far. My next Track Day is going to be Homestead this January. I do have some questions...
  2. Mike:p

Complete track day setup $5000

I’m going to step back from track riding for a while and I see no sense in letting my stuff sit. I’m selling everything I have that is track day related. This setup is perfect for someone starting out and with the trailer being so small and light you can tow it with almost any vehicle. 2018...
  3. R

2013 CBR600RR

2013 Honda CBR600RR is in show room condition and always garage kept. This motorcycle has only one owner with 6800 miles on it and the title is in my hands. Brand new tires, Dunlop Q3+ and recently serviced with a new battery. This bike is fully stock, no mods and it comes with passenger seat...
  4. M

2006 Honda Cbr600rr Track Bike $3500 obo

I will throw in any extra stuff I have around. All works great and I am the only owner 2006 cbr 600rr with about 8000 miles on it. I have a clean title. I rode it on the street for 5 years and tried the track for about 10 track days. To make it back to street again you would just need to...
  5. MarioAlberto

2007-2008 CBR600RR Sharkskinz Firings

2007-2008 CBR600RR Sharkskinz COMPLETE KIT Upper Lower Tank Tail Wheel Windscreen Complete set sells for ~$1100 Kit was painted black and design was freehand drawn y a local Atlanta artist on it with clear over it Fairings have been down and repaired with fiberglass patching. The pictures are...