01 CBR F4i Track Bike - Lots of Extras

herby

$2000

My first track bike, and she has never let me down or even given me a hiccup. She's taken me from novice to advanced, and honestly, there's nothing more that I need in a track bike.... except I'm 6'-4" and my new red Ducati 999 fits me better
nerd.gif

I've owned her for the past 3 seasons, never had an issue. I change the oil, tighten chain, tires, replace brake fluids and pads, nothing else needed. The guy I bought her from (sdog30), used to race her, but I've only tracked her. No crashes during my ownership, and no problems whatsoever.

Here are the details:

- 2001 CBR F4i fuel injected, turn key, ready for the track
- Has rebuild title
- 10,1XX miles
- New Vesrah front pads installed 3 TD ago
- Michelin PP still have good life in them
- Race Tech Front Suspension - Set up perfectly for 190-195lb rider
- Ohlins triple clicker rear shock - Sprung for 190-195lb rider
- Harris Adjustable Rear sets
- NRC engine case (stock case comes on the bike right now)
- Fiberglass bodywork in good condition
- Vortex aluminum gas cap
- Rear Stand
- Comes with a big bin of all the spare parts and extras that I got when I bought her. Haven't used any of them, but there's a spare front rotor, airbag, ecu, spare rear wheel, spare front and rear springs, and a bunch of other odds and ends.

Honestly I love this bike. Not a looker, but bulletproof, the suspension feels so good, bike handles great, plenty of power (not much less than a modern 600), never given me a hint of trouble. As I've progressed my lap times slowly slowly I've been searching for better ergos for my lanky 6'-4", and though I hate myself for it, I bought a Ducati 999 just for those ergos.

Its ready to roll, will make a great track bike for the next guy. $2200. The suspension, rearsets, vortex cap, and bodywork alone are probably worth that much.

Location: Somerville, MA. Can pick up here or if you ask nicely I can load it in my truck and meet somewhere not too far.

Attachments

• IMG_6280.JPG
    IMG_6280.JPG
    798.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6279.JPG
    IMG_6279.JPG
    411.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6278.JPG
    IMG_6278.JPG
    641.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6277.JPG
    IMG_6277.JPG